Carried Away

(Jorge walks over to Stephie)

Tini thinking to herself:

Is she going to tell him?

I hope she does.

He doesn't deserve to suffer.

Stephie: (as Jorge comes up to her, she stares evilly towards Tini) so, what was wrong with HER? (Looks at Tini in disgust)

Jorge: Oh, she was just upset so I was comforting her.

Stephie: (annoyed by this) you didn't need to comfort her. She's old enough to look after herself.

Jorge: I was just being kind. Hey, you don't need to be so jealous. You're the one I love.

Stephie: I know. I'm sorry.

Jorge: It's ok. I have to get to Violetta 3 rehearsals. See you later?

Stephie: Yeah, I'll wait for you at our apartment. Goodbye kiss?

Jorge: Of course.

(Stephie leans in and kisses Jorge very passionately whilst looking at Tini trying to make her jealous.

She sees that Tini isn't very affected by what's happening so she kisses Jorge for a long time.

She puts her hand through his hair whilst they kiss and Jorge starts to kiss her lightly on the neck.

To make it even worse for Tini, Stephie jumps up so that her legs are resting on Jorge's hips and her back is against the wall.

Jorge starts to move away but Stephie mumbles no and so he leans back in and they start kissing again.

Tini thought to herself:

I never thought a goodbye kiss could be that intense.

It's almost like they're ready to... you know...

Conscience: Ready to what?

I don't want to say.

Jorge's not like that.

Conscience: Like what?

He's sensible.

He wouldn't do it out here in public.

Conscience: How do you know that he wouldn't?

Because they have stopped kissing now.

Jorge moves away and adjusts his hair)

Stephie: We could have gone on longer.

Jorge: Yeah but I didn't want to.

Stephie: Why not?

Jorge: Because we're outside in public where everyone can see us.

Stephie: So what? I don't care what others think.

Jorge: I know that, but it just makes me feel uncomfortable. And you went too far for just a goodbye kiss.

Stephie: What do you mean too far?

Jorge: Well a kiss on the lips would have been fine.

Stephie: You're the one who started kissing me on my neck!!

Jorge: I got too carried away

Stephie: Whatever. You always care about what others think and that just puts a halt in our relationship. I mean I can't even kiss you in public without you being embarrassed.

Jorge: Well, I'm sorry. That's just the way I am.

Stephie: I'm so glad Peter isn't like that then. (Blurts that out before thinking what she had just said)

Jorge: (confused) why are you bringing Peter into this?

Heyy! So please comment your views on this chapter cos i was really unsure whether to publish it!!