Part One

(A small disclaimer you are Harper Stark)

Harper Stark. Tony's Younger sister who had been called in to join the avengers. Tony needed extra help and there was no one else we could trust other then his own sister. Harper is alike yet completely different from Tony. Harper has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She's quite slim but built in the way that she is very strong and powerful. Harper is just as intelligent as Tony but would rather work with her hands in fighting. So she trained in martial arts. Harper is 27 years old.

"Miss Stark we have arrived at Stark Tower. Miss Potts is waiting to greet you at the door" JARVIS infromes me as the car pulled up to Stark towers. "Thank you JARVIS" You stepped out the car taking the bag you had with you. Tony had already moved a bunch of your stuff into your room for you already so you only had essentials with you at this period in time.

Once the blonde stepped out the car she caught a familiar face. "Pepper" You laughed stepping towards your "sister in law" and giving her a hug. "Harper. It's been so long. How are you doing?" Pepper questioned as she hugged you back before pulling apart and opening the door to Stark tower, holding the door open for you.

"I'm doing great you know me Pepper. Enough about me how are you doing? Hows Morgan? Tony's been telling me all about her. I can't believe I'm going to met her" Pepper laughed from the excitement that radiated from you.

"I'm doing amazing. Morgan is dying to met you too trust me she hasn't stopped talking about you since Tony mentioned you where coming" Your face said it all. You lip pouted slightly and a smile crept onto your face. You couldn't wait to met Morgan and the rest of the team. Tony had filled you in on everyone. Not that you didn't already know.

The two of you took the elevator up to the sleeping quarters. "I'll show you your room first, then we can go see everyone" Pepper filled you in as she lead you down a corridor of rooms that had names on them. Pepper stops outside a room that had a name on it. The woman took a closer look. "Harper Stark" Your name was indented into a piece of metal that was stuck onto the wooden door.

After stepping into the room you admired it. The bed was white and red. Their was a giant window that had voice activated blinds and the room also had voice activated lights as well. In the corner was a door that lead into a bathroom. There was a closest that had already been filled with your clothes and a few hangers and shelves on the wall for things like personal items or pictures. Things that Tony and pepper decided to leave in the boxes for you to do yourself.

"I love it Pepper. Thank you so much" Pepper grinned widely at you before tapping your on the arm. "Come on. I bet your dying to met the team"

Pepper led you through the sleeping quarters to a set of stairs that lead you down a level to a big open room that was full of people. They where people standing and or sitting on the couches or chairs. Their was a small electric fire pit in the middle of the room next to the bookshelf. Infront of the couches was a giant Tv that was for the moment turned off. Their was a slight step that took you down a bit towards the bar that look out onto the city of New York. There where bar stools and loads of stuff rent drinks and mixers. Just across from the bar was an open kitchen in the middle of the kitchen was a giant table. Clearly everyone ate together.

Before you or anyone else could even talk a small little girl who looks just like Tony runs towards you. She looks just like you imagined her too. You bend down to met her as she engulfed you in a hug. "Hi Auntie Harper" The girls voice was sweet and full of energy. You pick up the 4 year old and hoist her up onto your hip kissing her on the cheek. "Hi there Morgan"

You turn round and smirk at pepper who smiles at you "Everyone, this is my sister Harper Stark. She is our newest Avenger. So please make her feel welcome" Tony gave you a smile from across the room where he was standing.