Part Seven

Natasha's POV

"Thor, Wanda, Vision. It's been nice but I am tired as hell and drunk as fuck so I'm gonna go to bed. See you in the morning" You pull yourself off the couch saying goodbye to the last people standing. "Sleep well Nat" Wanda's lopsided smile made you smile with a small laugh. You bent down and pressed your lips to Wanda's head "get to bed soon you lot"

You make your way down the corridor into your room. Getting straight out of the shirt you where wearing and your black trousers. You pull on a pair of simple black shorts and a tshirt and climb into bed feeling completely relaxed in the comfort of comfortable clothes and a warm bed.

You eyes where heavy and they just slowly started to fall down on them own and everything goes dark.

Next morning

You where laying on your front your bed sink into the pillow, you felt something tickling your back your hand reached round to scratch the tickle part but your hand instead catching something. You hold onto whatever it was you had caught and lift your head out of the pillow. The room was still dark, your eyes still heavy and your head pouncing.

Opening your eyes slowly your turn to your left and see Harper laying next to you drawing patterns on your back with her fingers. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you" your eyes shut again, knowing what was beside you, you rolled over into Harper's arms stuffing your head in her collar bone taking a deep breath before attempting to go back to sleep.

The blondes ares wrapped around you, one hand rubbing your back softly and the other was holding your head playing with your red locks. "Still tired?" Harper questioned and you sigh into her shoulder "yes" groaning at the pain in your head.

"I'm so hungover" you hand rushing up to cover your mouth as you felt like you where going to be sick. You jumped up out the bed and into the bathroom throwing your head into the toilet bowl spewing up anything that was in your stomach. Harper rushed in after you gather your hair up and holding it out of your face.

Once you had finished throwing up you fall back against the wall wiping your mouth with a bit of toilet paper and flushed it all away. "Here let me go get you some Advil and a glass of water" Harper stood up walking out of the room before you could even open your mouth.

You sat their your head against the wall as you enjoyed the feeling of the cold bathroom tiles against your legs. Harper returned a few minutes later holding out the water a tablets for you.

You took them finishing the water and putting the glass on the sink. "Hey I need to speak to you" Harper took a seat on the floor infront of you. "What's up" you question running your fingers through your hair before leaning it against the wall again.

"Tony spoke to me this morning and I've got my first mission from fury" your eyes widen with a smile. "That's great you'll be able to get out there. Who's going with you. What's the mission?"

Harper sighs hanging her head. Well that can't be a good sign "what's wrong?" You lean over to hold her hand giving it a gentle squeeze. "It's a solo mission, I've to go undercover to investigate Hydra"

Biting your bottom lip, your other hand raises to cover your mouth. "For how long?" Harper let's go of your hand and whispers "they don't know"

"They said it could be a few days, weeks or months. I leave tonight" you couldn't believe that you had only just gotten someone who understood you and liked you and they where leaving for god knows how long.

You stood up and walked out the bathroom. A sudden overwhelming feeling blew over you. You started pacing your bedroom. Harper followed you "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry baby" you could tell that this was obviously hard for her too, your head whipping round to look at her tears burning your eyes.