Part Three

Harpers POV

Laying in my bed that night all I could think about was Nat. The kiss we shared. It was beautiful. Out of my 27 years of life I had never felt so special. I wish the moment hadn't gotten ruined but Tony needed me to come see Morgan.

The 4 year old would not go to bed anymore unless she had said goodnight to me. I was worried what it would be like once we went to the compound. Would she still need me to say goodnight to her?

"JARVIS, what time is it?" You ask him rolling over in your bed to look at the control system on the wall. "It is 1:35am" You wondered if Natasha had gone to bed yet. I wonder if JARVIS knew.

"JARVIS, Has Natasha gone to bed?" It took a minute before he replied back but once he did he said "Miss Romanoff is sitting on her bed. She is not asleep"

"Thank you JARVIS" you hop out of bed throwing on a sweatshirt. Your hair was still straight well it had sorta turned a little wavy since you had been rolling about in your bed. You had swapped your party dress for some shorts and a tank top.

You opened your bedroom door before stepping out into the cold, dark quiet corridor. It only took you a few steps to get to Natasha's room. You lightly knock on the door hearing a faint 'come in' from inside. You push the door open being very close careful when shutting it to make sure you don't wake anyone.

There she was the redhead herself. She was laying in bed on her side looking at you. She gave you a small smile before lifting up the covers and patting the bit of bed beside her. Of course you make your way over and get into the bed. You feel the warmth of the covers fall over you as you turn on your side to look at the redhead.

"Hey" Your whisper was so quiet you where worried that even the russian wouldn't be able to hear it u till she responded with a "Hi"

"Can we talk about what happened earlier?" Natasha smiles and sits up nodding her head. You follow her and do the same. You mean your head against the back board of the bed.

"I really like you Harper. I have never felt this way towards someone before. To be honest I didn't think I could feel this way for someone" Your face scrunched up in a cute way as you pout your lip "I like you too Nat. It's different with you"

You gently place your hand on Natasha's waist slowly pulling her towards you. She straddles your legs and looks deep into your eyes. You take in everyone of her features "your beautiful" you blurt out not realising you had said it till Nat's face turned a bright shade of red. "Is someone getting a little flustered" you giggle gripping at the redheads waist. She playfully slaps your arm, you lean forward as does Natasha but your lips don't meet. Your foreheads clash together you sit like that for a second your foreheads glued together. You could feel her hot breath against your lips.

You wanted her. You craved her.

Her cold hands grasp at your face as she smashes your lips together. Your hands move around her body, you wanted to feel her. The kiss was powerful and passionate. Your lips moved in sync perfectly as if it was meant to be. Nat pulls apart and rips her shirt off. You couldn't help but feel like you'd where moving to fast. You pull apart not wanting it to stop but not wanting to waste anything.

"You okay?" Natasha asks she lowers herself down a bit placing a soft kiss on your collar bone. "Yeah I'm great actually I just don't want to move to fast. I want to saviour the moment you know" Natasha smiled and leaned forward and pecked your lips, "I understand" she climbs off you and off the bed finding her shirt of the floor and pulls it back over her head.

"You have a killer body, you should show it off more" Natasha climbed back into the bed and raised her eyebrows at you " I mean thank you but I don't know I just have so many scars you know" She looks away from you but your bring your hand to her chin and turn her face so she looks at you.