T W E L V E

Marinette's PoV
"I sorry Adrien I just didn't think it was that Important, she didn't hit me or anything she just yelled, that's all." I managed to stumble out. He looked at me for a little while then shook his head and ran a hand through his hair, cleared his throat and said "princess, I don't care if she just looked at you when it comes to Lila I want you to tell me. I love you mari and I'm not risking you getting hurt again okay." He threw his shirt at me and smiled, "I love you too kitten" I said as I stood up to meet his eyes. "Still short" he scoffed. "Dork" I giggled,with that he picked me up and carried me to bed "but I'm your dork" he said pouting. "Always kitten". Within minutes we were both tucked away under the sheets cuddled close asleep In each other's arms.

The next morning I got up early and me and Alya went to go sit and watch the sun rise, Adrien and Nino went to the gym. We are going to explore the city, going to the shopping centre and I couldn't wait to look at all the local fashions.

Adrien's PoV
Me and Nino got up early and went to the gym, I worked on my arms while Nino worked on his legs. We spent about two hours in the gym then went back to our rooms for showers. We are going to the city today; shopping, exploring and eating the local food. I had the idea to spoil Mari a bit, even though it would really annoy her and she'd try to stop me. I don't care. She deserves it, and I'm going to spoil her even if I have to do it as a surprise. Nino knew Alya wanted to go see the museums anyway so it would leave me and Mari to explore on our own.

"Dude you know shes going to kill you when she finds out you plan to spoil her." Nino said as we go to the deck and walked towards our rooms "yeh but it's not like she could stop me, I'll just go back and get if for her anyway, plus it's not like I'm using my dads money either." I replied "wait I thought that you were dude" "nah Nino he pays me, I have separate accounts to his which have my pay in them, he's been doing it since I was able to work in the world legally and he didn't have to say that it was just because I'm his son" I told him as we reached our rooms he nodded and went inside his room as I went inside of mine and Mari's.

Marrinete came in soon after me and she looked gorgeous. The way her denim shorts hung on her hips, the black belt hugged her waist, the white top clung to her and made her look unreal. The mesh white fabric which hung over her added to her delicate touch. I was a little irritated she went out like that without me. I know Luka still had his eye on her and I was not about to throw hands on a boat. "Adrien?" She questioned. "Yes princess." I smiled as I walked out the bathroom door. "I missed you" she giggled hugging my waist as I took in her sweet sent. "I was only gone for a few hours bugaboo" I chucked, she didn't care she just snuggled into me more. "I know kitty, are you ready alya's been bugging me about the museums all morning" "yep, but there is one thing bugaboo"

She tilted her head in confusion. "What is it Adrien?"
When ever she called me Adrien I knew she was serious and I knew I had her attention. I looked down at her, pulled her close and peppered kisses all over her face. "Hehe..Adrien" she giggled "we've got to go" "fine, but I'm not done with you" I let go and walked out like nothing happened.