S I X T E E N

Marinette's PoV
"Princess I think it's time we talk" he said, I hugged my knees tighter knowing what he was about to do. "I'm sorry" I said. "Why bugaboo?" He asked almost taken back at my statement "shouldn't it be me apologising I let my anger take over when I should have been here protecting you" he said then my phone rang, it was Natile so I answered

"Hello Marinette" she said in a almost worried tone. "Hi Natile, did you need something?" I asked she answered saying "no I just thought I'd check in and also tell you that you shouldn't have to worry now, that man is on his way back to Paris in cuffs." She said. How did she know? Why did she know? "Mr Agrest made it a personal issue and the mayor could not bring him back faster" she said. I thanked her and ended the call.

Adrien looked at me concern all over his face. " you called your father?" I asked, he nodded. "That's why I was gone for so long then I went to the gym, I didn't want to make it worse by snapping at you so I went to calm down." He explained. Now my guilt in the pit of my stomach was bubbling beyond control. "I'm so sorry Adrien" I said almost to a whisper. "Princess you did nothing wrong" he said. "You have no idea.." I said then looked up at him. "I thought.." "I cheated on you?" He said and raised his brow. "No..no I just" he cut me off with a chuckle.

"My lady I've waited 2years to find out the love of my life was also the girl who was slowly stealing my heart and you think I'm going to lose all of that because of some stupid mistake?" He asked. "I might have the power of destruction but it's not like I'm going to use it." He said. I let go my tears now falling freely, and he walked away again.

But within seconds he was back with his shirt and a large blanket he threw his shirt at me and wrapped me in his lap in the blanket. "I'm in love with you Marinette." He said as he kissed my head. "I love you too Adrien" I answered. "Now you need some sleep" he said as he picked me back up and took me back inside. This time I snuggled into him. And when we got into bed his arms we holding me extremely tightly. My head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. A lullaby. My lullaby. It was peaceful, and I'd have to enjoy that because the last couple days of this cruise were nothing close.

Adrien's PoV
"You called your father?" She asked, I nodded. "That's why I was gone for so long then I went to the gym, I didn't want to make it worse by snapping at you so I went to calm down." I explained. She looked at me blankly "I'm so sorry Adrien" She said almost to a whisper. "Princess you did nothing wrong" I said. "You have no idea.." She said then looked up at him. "I thought.." "I cheated on you?" I finished for her and raised his brow. "No..no I just" I cut her off with a chuckle.

"My lady I've waited 2years to find out the love of my life was also the girl who was slowly stealing my heart and you think I'm going to lose all of that because of some stupid mistake?" I asked. "I might have the power of destruction but it's not like I'm going to use it." I said. She let go her tears now falling freely, and I walked away again.

But within seconds I was back with my shirt and a large blanket I threw my shirt at her and wrapped her in my lap in the blanket. "I'm in love with you Marinette." I said as I kissed her head. "I love you too Adrien" She answered. "Now you need some sleep" I said as I picked her back up and took me back inside. This time She snuggled into me and when we got into bed my arms we holding her extremely tight. Her head on my  chest listening to my heartbeat. A lullaby. Her lullaby. It was peaceful, and I'd have to enjoy that because the last couple days of this cruise were nothing close.