N I N E

Alya's PoV
It was late afternoon, Nino and I had come to the top of the boat to watch the sun set and just chill out together when Lila stormed towards us.

"Where is marrinette" she snapped "why so you can slap up my best friend?" I question "Lila keep your hands off Mari" Nino yelled. "What are you talking about I would never hurt
anyone" Lila said with a sickly innocent voice "your a joke, if you really think I'm going to believe your lies, Mari has marks all over her, bruises you caused." Adrien said as he held Mari protectively as if Lila could try and lunge for her. "What if she's lying to all of you you all know who clumsy and pathetic she is" Lila snickers

"Marrinette is the sweets girl I know she would drop everything to help anyone, her talent is impeccable her dresses are gorgeous and she is great at drawing, I think I'm lucky to call such an amazing sweet girl my friend and I hope we can become closer" Chloe said as she smiled and hugged Mari. "Don't forget you are worth so much" she told her "oh and Adrien" Chloe continues "yeah Chloe" he questioned "keep Mari happy you aren't going to find anyone more perfect for you then her" Chloe finished and scowled at Lila.

Me,Nino and Adrien looked at Chloe in confusion as Mari giggled as she thanked Chloe for what she had said. "Marinette I don't know why you have been lying about me and saying that I would ever hurt you" Lila said trying her best to gain sympathy. "You know you are know for lying right Lila?" I questioned.

Adrien's PoV
"Lila if She's lying then please explained me why I have been finding bruises all over her lately?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. "What bruises" Lila asked "her face is clear" Lila continued. "Hehe Adrien has seen at lot more than her face Lila" Alya said with a sly grin. Mari became redder than her ladybug suit, and after what Alya had said I began to think about how skin tight her suit was. "Adrien?" my princess was looking up at me with her big beautiful blue eyes.

"Huh oh yeh sorry hehe" I said awkwardly, she knew what I meant. "I don't want to deal with this, Adrien are you coming or are you staying up here?" Mari asked. "There's no way I'm staying up here without you princess" I replied as I took her by the hand and started walking back to our room, with Alya, Nino and Chloe close behind.

We left Lila up on the top of the ship in shock, I was amazed that Mari handled it so calmly just saying she wanted nothing to do with her and that she is done with her, her lies and her actions "are you okay Mari?" Chloe asked concerned "yeah I'm okay I just can't take anymore of this stupid drama." She explained "can we just chill in her and watch a move for the rest of the day?" She asked

I simply nodded and same with Alya and Nino, "sorry I have a date" Chloe giggled "but I'll come see how you are later, okay?" Chloe continued, Mari and Alya began to guess who the lucky guy was, "Kim"Chloe answers "nope" then after about 5 minutes Mari guessed "Nathaniel?"

Chloe blushed, Mari giggles she was so cute when she was happy it mad me so mad that Lila was taking that away from her. "Have fun and don't forget to come back and tell us how it went" Alya Chuckled,Chloe nodded and went out the door.

~time skip~

We ended up watching a horror move after a couple Disney ones because Mari and Alya said they could handle it but Alya was hidden behind Nino and Mari was curled up next to me shaking a little. She noticed me looking at her and she pretended to be okay. I chuckled and pulled her to sit in my lap. She curled up to my chest and took a deep breath. "It's okay if your scared princess, you chat in black leather armour is always around" I whispered. " thank you kitty" she whispers and thanked me with a peck on the cheek. One of the best nights of the cruise and we had only been here a week.