T W E N T Y F O U R

Marinette's PoV
We went up to my room to grab somethings take take to Chloe's later, I grabbed a backpack and one of Adrien's hoodies from my closet. "You keep them?" He asked nearly sounding shocked, I looked to see what he was looking at. He was looking at my little box of all the cute little notes he use to leave me when we first started dating and he had to leave early in the morning so Natalie would not notice he had gone. "Of course I did, they may just be little notes but they meant more to me then you think" I giggled.

Adrien lifted me up and swung me around, "your amazing you know that" he said still holding on to me. I hung my arms around his shoulder and snuggled into his chest "if you say so kitty" I said my voice muffled as my head was still snug in his chest.

Adrien's PoV
Once I heard the tone in her voice I raised a brow and pushed back to face her. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "Princess.." I sighed and picked her back up sitting on her desk chair. "Is okay, you've been holding it all in, you need to let it out." I held her tighter and let her cry on my shoulder for a while. Once she was finally calm she pulled away a little and looked up at me. "I'm so sorry.." she began "I could have ruined your dads business and my parents bakery" she said still holding tears in her eyes.

I hated seeing her cry, "I should have just kept my mouth shut.." she mumbled while looking down. That's when I lost it, making her look up at me again and smashing my lips onto hers. I pulled her to sit on my lap her legs at either side, my lips not leaving hers. "Don't you ever say anything like that" I spoke after breaking the kiss letting her catch her breath. "You mean more then the world to me, my lady.. and there is no way in hell I'm letting anyone hurt you especially Lila.." I said, my eyes not leaving hers. She noticed my tone, I'd only ever used it when talking about her.

Marinette's PoV
My eyes never left his, his tone was one I've only heard a few times. It was deep and husky, but I'd only ever heard it when he was talking about me. "You did nothing wrong princess.." he said in the same tone. "Say it again.." was all I could musters. "What that you did nothing wrong you didn't my lady" he said still not changing his tone "no the other.." he chuckled and while leaning into my ear he whispered "ohh you mean.. princess" then he darted down to my neck kissing and biting. "Kitty.." I breathed, again he chuckled, "come on princess you know that's not my name" he said using the same tone looking into my eyes holding my chin, "Adrien.." I couldn't even process what was happening, he chuckled again, "your adorable you know that" he said kissing my cheek

"Hey, you can't just go that far and stop" I pouted, he chuckled again this time back in his deep tone "my dear princess, don't test me because if I start I won't be able to stop" he spoke as his grip on my waste tightened "please.." I was cut off by a knock on my trap door, I rolled my eyes as Adrien grabbed my waste and spun me to sit sideways on his lap as Alya and Nino entered my room. "Sorry dude did we interrupt something" Nino said with his brow raised. "No..we were.." i tried to speak "Girl, you can try all you want but Adrien's definitely made his mark on your neck" she winked. My face became redder, Adrien just laughed and let me hide my face in his chest. "We just came to see if you guys were ready, and also to ask if we could grab some of your parents delicious pastries" Nino smiled as Adrien picked me up and stood up placing my feet on the floor. "Yeh we're ready, let's go" he said before smiling innocently at my neck.