N I N E T E E N

Marinette's PoV
Today was the day, we would win or I would be saying goodbye to Paris forever. I woke up alone in bed and the shower running. I sighed got up and started getting ready for the flight. I put Adrien's hoodie over a chat noir crop top and some leggings with some converse, I was brushing my hair when Adrien came out the shower.

"Morning princess" he said with a wink and kissed my head. "Good morning" I smiled. He raised his brow and looked me up and down, "no kitty and no kiss huh?" He asked "sorry kitty Im just still on edge about today" I told him, he gave me a soft smile and kissed my head again. "You have nothing to worry about bugaboo, besides it's nearly summer, your gonna be out of Paris for more then you think anyway" he said winking. "What do you-" he cut me off with a kiss and went to get ready.

Once we were all ready we were at the airport waiting for the plane when two men in suits approached Mrs. Bustier and she nodded called out mine, Adrien, alya, Nino and Chloe's name I had no idea what's going on but Adrien chuckled. "He really sent the entire service chlo" she laughed. "well you know daddy adrikins" he nodded and looked towards me, Alya and Nino. "It's fine guys it's just added security as the mayors daughter I'm used to it aha" Chloe explained "and they did not come alone" Alya looked at me for an answer.

"what do you mean girl?" Alya asked as Chloe giggled again. "Well they had to get here in something and there's nothing faster then a private jet" she explained. Alya's eyes lit up "are you serious" she asked. Adrien chuckled "and I thought you were used to having a rich friend" he said "I am Agrest but when do you ever want all that extravagance?" She laughed.

Adrien's PoV
My eyes wonder to Mari she wasn't her usual self and I could tell, however she tried to hid it from me. We boarded the jet, Alya still amazed that we were going back in such luxury, tho I couldn't keep my eyes off Mari she there was something off, she was scared and I knew it. But I also knew she wouldn't tell me, so I had to put the pieces together and I knew exactly what it was.

I slung my arm over her shoulder and pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear, "got something to tell me princess?" She froze and turned around in my arms to look up at me "you know?" She asked. "Princess of course I know" I chuckled a little and she giggled "of course you know" she said a light smile on her face as the jet took off.  Mari fell asleep soon after the jet took off and I went to go over the plan with Chloe. "You've got all the evidence you need right?" I asked. "Of course Adrien there's enough evidence or Lila lying about everything and even a few of her attacking Mari." Chloe said without a second thought.

"Good, it means I don't have to bring out the other things I have on Lila" I sighed. "Wait what other kinda evidence you got Agrest?" She looked at me with a raised brow. "Look it's a long story and Mari doesn't know and I want to keep it that way." I answered. "Well she's asleep and if anyone can keep one of your secrets you know it's me, unless you'd rather Marinette know about 5th grade." She laughed. "Okay, okay fine I'll tell you but it stays between us, got it?" I said as I gave in. "Oh I got it Adrien."