T W E N T Y O N E

Chloe's PoV
We got off the plane and headed straight into a limo which took us towards the Agrest. Me and Alya were going over the evidence we had on Lila when she noticed where we were going. "Chloe why are we going to adrien's?" She asked. Mari and Nino were just as confused as Alya. "Mr Agrest has something we need before we see my dad." I answered. "What else could we possibly need on Lila, I thought we had enough?" Nino asked even more confused. I looked at Adrien, he nodded.

Adrien's PoV
I sighed, "there's something I haven't told you all." That caught all of their attention while Chloe nodded. "Lila was working on a photo shoot for my dads company before her contact was terminated and she threatened me to break up with Mari or she would do something bad, but Natile overheard her and kicked her out." Mari looked at me worried while Nino coughed out of shock. "Wait what do you mean something bad?" Alya asked. "She said she'd ruin the brand's reputation if I didn't leave mari for her." I lied. Chloe looked at me and tilled her head, while Mari stayed quite but kept her eyes on me.

We got to my house and we're welcomed by natile at the door. "Natile I need to see my father." I stated in a serious tone. She nodded "he's waiting for you in his study with everything you need, but he did say to send Marinette with you." She said. "And Marinette, I hope your doing okay after the incident on the boat if you need anything please let me know." She smiled towards my lady. "Thank you Natile and I'm okay." Mari replied with a smile. Alya, Nino and Chloe looked confused and Mari said she would tell them later as we inter locked our hands and headed towards my fathers study. "Father, we need the stuff we found on Lila last summer." I told him. He passed me a folder "Everything you need to show the mayor is in there, but first Marinette, I sincerely hope that you know we're all behind you on this, your family now." He said and smiled towards her. I squeezed her hand and smiled at her too. "Thank you mr Agrest, i really do appreciate all that you, Natile and Adrien do for me." She said smiling.

"Please call me Gabriel, no future daughter in law of mine should be referring to me so formally out side of work." He laughed as Mari blushed at his words. "Adrien, if you need anything else please call and I will see what else there is to uncover." I nodded as he spoke. "Thank you father, but we have a lot already we shouldn't need anything else" I said in a tone which he picked up on instantly. He nodded "I see, then I hope for Lila's sake the Mayor takes pity on her." He said. Marinette thanked him again and we went back out and joined the others back in the limo. Mari was still silent and I could tell she was worried about this but there was something else."

"This is it." Chloe said as we got out of the limo and walked towards her dads office. "Chloe, my dear how was the trip" her dad asked and said hello to us all. "Dad the cruise was great but right now we have to get down to business." He nodded while me and Chloe looked at each other and told him the plan. Mari, Alya and Nino still didn't really know the whole plan but while Chloe was coaching mari and pulled them both to the side and explained it to both of them.

Marinette's PoV
"Okay mari all you have to do is be honest and tell them everything that happened, we've got the rest covered." Chloe said and hugged me. "Okay Chloe, if you really think this will work." I said hugging her back. "Trust me we've go this." She said and that's when her dad spoke up telling us that it was time to go in for the meeting and my stomach hit the floor.