T E N

Adrien's PoV
The light orange sky reflected into the ocean which complimented my princess dark flowing hair. I placed my hands round her waist and pulled her close to me.

"Adrien.." her voice was light and gentle, I didn't say anything I just pulled her towards me. The sun began to rise and her eyes were sparkling in the light. She's getting harder to resist. "Adrien.." she said again only marking me want her more. My hunger grew to a point of which I could no longer take. I gently put my hands on her waist and smashed my lips upon hers.

Marinette's PoV
"Adrien.." I questioned once more as he then spun me around and place his hands on my waist, smashing his lips onto mine. I responded by wrapping my arms around his neck and play with his hair as he pulled me close. The kiss was hungry and passionate as well as deep and meaningful. We pulled away and rested our heads on each other.

"Good morning kitty." I giggled, he's smile was genuine "good morning bugaboo!" He took my hand in his as we went down to see the other's. Alya, Nino and Chloe were all waiting for us as we all decided to go to the beach which was one of the first stops which we were able to be around the fun of the cruise.  "Hey girl" Alya greeted "hey bro" Nino said in Adrien's direction. "Hey Alya, Hey Chloe!" I beamed. "Well shall we head towards the sand?"  Chloe giggled, me and Alya agreed and
followed her towards the changing rooms.
Alya's swim suit was one I designed for her a few months ago, it was a purple bikini with orange beading, Chloe's was a black and yellow bee inspired suit with a matching towel, mine was a simple red bikini with black lace on the sides.

We walked down to the beach and placed our towels on the sand, Adrien and Nino join us soon after along with Nath, I was completely taken back by Adrien, I knew he had muscles but they were hidden well under his shirt, even as chat noir his body was more on show but it was a lot more obvious that he was working out as well as saving Paris. Part of me was proud, the other half was wishing he wouldn't show off as much, it means I have double the change of losing him.

"Hello earth to Marinette" Alya said waving her hand in my face, "huh oh yeh sorry" I replied blushing, she look at Adrien then back at me with a raised eyebrow I giggled sheepishly.
I noticed Adrien staring at me, smiling and when he saw me looking at him he winked.

After a while I was about to go over towards Adrien, when I was pulled around, I looked to see that Lila had hold of my wrist and she look like she was going to kill me, "well well well Mari, it's about time we talk" she said and dragged me to the changing rooms, raising her hand she was about to hit me when I grabbed her wrist, "I'm not taking this crap anymore Lila" I said as I looked directly into her eyes.
She scoffs and tried to attack me again she missed, I pushed her and went towards the door and walked straight into Chloe.

"Hey there you are, we've all been looking for you" she said, then saw Lila walk out the very same door in which I had emerged. "She didn't hit you did she?" She asked me seriously. "No she was just trying to well.... basically she tried but I stoped her so she just ended up yelling that's all I promise" I answered, Chloe smiled linked out arms and we went to find the others.