T W O

Adrien's POV~
Marinette feel asleep on my shoulder so I laid her on her bed and covered her in a blanket, kissed her forehead and walked towards the bakery door leaving her to sleep peacefully.
~time skip~

Marinette's POV~
I woke up later in my bed. Tiki told me that I fell asleep on adrien's shoulder. I decided to go back to sleep so I wouldn't be late for school again.

~Time skip~
I woke up to a sleeping red Kwami at my side lightly snoring, tiki was dangerously cute when she was a sleep. I then got up and had a quick shower, being quiet so tiki didn't wake up. After that I picked out my outfit for the day
I left my hair down. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the red mark had faded but you could still see it so I decided to hide it with make up.

Now I was ready for school I headed down stairs to see my mama making breakfast. "Good morning sweetheart you look beautiful today" she said smiling "good morning mama, thank you"

Adrien's POV~
"Kid if you don't turn that alarm off I will personally take your miraculous to Hawkmoth!" The black cat yelled. "Okay okay Plagg I'm up!" I reached over and turned my alarm off. Heading into my bathroom to wash my face and fix my hair once I was done I got ready for another day of school

Heading out the door, I tell my driver to make a stop at the Dupain-Cheng bakery, he nods and I climb in. We soon came to a stop and I got out and walked towards the door of the bakery to see Marinette's parents working. "Morning adrien" her father's voice was happy
"Good morning mr Dupain-Cheng" I smiled "oh please call me Tom son." I nod and ask if Marinette was ready for school, her mother nodded and went to go find her daughter.
"Hey adrien" the familiar voice in my ears made me simile I turned to see my princess, she looked lovely. "Good morning princess" she giggled , we walked towards the car and headed to school.

Marinette's POV~
Adrien got out of the car and held out his hand to help me out of the car. He is so amazing, the way his golden hair sparkles in the sun, his emerald eyes glowing and his heart warming smile that has always made my heart melt.

Everyone was starting to stare at us, Lila and Chloé looked like they were about to kill me. The adrien pulled me closer and whisper in my ear "if she ever goes anywhere near you again I swear I'll-." I cut him off by kissing him on the cheek "I'll be okay kitty, I just need to stay away from her" I said to reassure him, I was okay. He simply similes and we walk over to Nino and alya, all of us talking about the things that happened yesterday. I told alya who if not for Nino would have killed Lila right on the spot.
~bell rings~

Adrien's POV~
We walked into class to find Mrs. Bustier with a smile on her face, when we were all there she began to tell us why she was so happy, we had won the cruise around the native seas of animals like orcas, humpback whales and hammerhead sharks. I saw Mari's eyes light up she was so excited, it was so adorable, when she saw me looking at her she began to blush a little. Which made her even cuter. "We will be leaving tomorrow morning so meet at the airport instead of coming straight to school, I've already spoken to your parents and you can all go!" Mrs. Bustier continued. "It will last 4 weeks so make sure you bring everything you will need with you."