T H I R T E E N

Adrien's PoV
It took us just over an hour to get to the lengthy high-street of shops. Marinette's eyes lit up once she saw all of the fashions. Alya and Nino had already gone to the museum so it was me Mari and Chloe, they had already sort out the best clothes and shoes.

Chloe had bags up on bags of stuff, Mari didn't seem to want anything so I gave Chloe a nudge. "Hey Chlo" I asked her quietly" "yes Adrien?" "I'm trying to spoil my girlfriend and that doesn't exactly work without her wanting something" I said. "Oooh okay I got you let me pay for this and I have an idea" she replied as she went to find Mari after she paid and saw her looking in the window of a jewellers, it was a simple but beautiful necklace with a silver lil in the centre surrounded by a light ring of diamonds.

Chloe's PoV
She was looking at it in awe. She loved it. And there were earrings to match. "Dose that work for you Adrien?" I asked as he nodded "so I distract her with the next shoe store and you buy it?" "Yep" he replied simply before heading to the shop. I grabbed Mari's hand as I lead her to the next few shops and after a few hours we were rushed off our feet.

Adrien's PoV
While they were busy dancing around clothes and shoes I was buying the necklace and earring set when I saw a golden chain with an A on it, and well me being protective I brought it. I liked the idea of her wearing my initial on her neck, like a barrier when I'm not around to be one my self. I left the store and went across to buy some cologne so I didn't look of but I might have also accidentally found her favourite perfume so I bought that as well. She was my princess after all.

"There are you are" Nino said as I found the rest of the group. "Soo did she refuse?" He asked "well technically no, because she doesn't know" I answered. He laughed as we maid our way back to the boat. "Good luck dude" was the last thing he said before he tucked away into his own cabin. My lady was putting the few outfits she bought away when I snaked my arms around her neck and pulled her close. "Adrien, let put them away first" she giggled. "Nope. Sit" I said pointing at the bed, she looked confused but eventually sat down. "Close your eyes" I said before I put the perfume the necklaces and the earring in front of her. "Open." "Adrien..you shouldn't have" she said her face now rivalling her suit. "Kitten you know I hate you spending money on me" she looked at me with so much love in her eyes, I just pulled her close and kissed her, "who else am I meant to spoil princess? Besides you deserve it for everything you do for everyone else, just let someone spoil you for a change" as I took the A necklace and put it around her neck then tucked my head into her neck and took in her sweet sent. She was hard to resist, especially when I hold her this close.

She leaned against me and let herself relax which she only ever seemed to do around me. I was captivated. I was in love. I'm in love. I am in love with this girl. Marinette. She's the girl of my dreams. The girl I want to call my wife. But for now the A necklace would do. "Already claiming territory there Chaton?" She asked sweetly, I chuckled low against her neck. "I'm just making clear what's mine bugaboo. Now come on let's go watch the sun set, the orange light makes your eyes sparkle even more then the ocean." I said as I intertwined our fingers together and lead her towards the top deck.