The first encounter

I was inside Bill's body and I looked through his one eye though I saw multiple things and knew many things.

I or he was wandering aimlessly through the woods as he stopped and looked at me, the five year old me. He stopped everything and observed me. For some reason he knew nothing of my existense, not even my name which was weird considering he's Bill. He is all seeing. I was outside playing with the gnomes I remember we were playing a game. I was the queen and they were my faithful servants.

~Bill's full p.o.v~

What is a little girl doing out here? I glided toward her

"Hey kid" the gnomes scurried away as I came close,"what's cooking?" I took one of the gnomes and burned them to ashes as they gracefully floated away with the wind.

Her pupils dilated and she beamed "I was just playing a game wanna join?"

"Sure, sure..." I took my cane and pointed it at her. She grabbed it and I flung her into the air as she fell laughing while a pile of leaves broke her fall. Eww she disgusting in her own way... "why don't we make a deal?"

The girl stared before smiling "sure dorito man!"

"Name's Bill Cipher not dorito man stupid girl"

"My name is Lillian but people call me Lily" she said as she brushed some leaves off her oversized jacket. The jacket reached down to her knees and her sleeves went long past her hands.

"Lily..." I had a feeling that was a name of importantance but I couldn't quite place my eye on it. Yeah I can change the phrase if I want to, "so Lily about this deal-"

"Lily!" Someone screamed from afar

The little girl gasped "Bill I-I'll have to see you later to play gotta go" she ran away then tripped on a branch causing her to tumble down.

I floated closer and saw a hand shoot up as she yelled "I'm okay!" She laughed and got back up then I watched her disappear.

I couldn't help but laugh at Lily she was more stupid than I imagined. How come I knew nothing about her?