One perfect day

This day can be described by three simple words "one perfect day". That's all there is to it. A day were nothing sad, nothing confusing, nor nothing painful happened. Just normal things or at least as normal as things could get.

~Bill's full p.o.v~

"Kid I think it's about time I showed you the mindscape" I looked over at her as her face suddenly lit up

"Really?!" She squished her cheeks together and tried to muster the following, "what's thew miwnd scwape"

"You'll see" I snapped my fingers and a door appeared in the center of her room, "...ladies first" I opened the door and bowed to Lilian.

"Oh, MY! What a civilized young gentleman!" She gave a weird laugh that fancy people do.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit myself...

She stepped in and immediately was falling an endless fall. I quickly stepped in and saved her. She thought it was fun but to be honest she kinda gave me a heart attack. I placed her on top on my stomach as we floated around the dark starry void.

"Hey do you live here because this looks like a cool place to live," she gave me this nudge as she anxiously waited for an answer.

"Yeah, I live here." I smiled

"Well... can I live here with you when I grow up?"

"Sure y-"

"The only problem is what I'll do when I grow down..." she placed her hand on her chin and thought long and hard.

"Wha-what?" I thought about it for a second. Can people really grow down instead of growing up...?

"What will you do when you grow up?"

"Um..." I shrugged. Does she realized I am technically a grown up already... someone help this child. Wait I'm the one who is suppose to help her....

"So what do you do for fun here?" She placed her hands on her hips as she looked around

I set the void in room dreamscape mode, "look just imagine anything and it comes to reality." I dropped Lily on the "floor" as a dancing pizza appeared between us.

"Woah" she looked in awe at the dancing pizza "that looks delicious"

She suddenly gasped "I had the greatest idea! Close your eye!" She flailed her arms hesitantly as I closed my eye "okay you can look now..."

I opened my eye as I look down to see Lily with a grown mustache with two squirt guns.

"Put 'em up an' give me all your money!" She squirted my face with water and I immediately fell to the "floor" laughing.

Greatest idea EVER!

We played cops and robbers till she fell asleep so I sent her back to her bedroom and laid her down on her bed.