My brother

My brother was 6, one year older than me. He was loved by my parents a bit more than me. Right now he grew up to raise two children of his own. One goes by the name of Dipper, forgot his real name, and another one is a girl, and her name rhymes with shmable but once again I forgot her name. He grew up to be a fine gentleman just like my parents wanted. I never really felt loved but from my uncle, Stanford.

~Bill's full p.o.v~

Playing one day Stan had entered the room. What is he doing here? I hid teleporting my body out of the room. Lily had turned around as a smile spread across her face.

"Uncle!" She had ran towards him and given him a hug

What the heck? She is now my property he has no right to borrow it without permission!

"Why are you here uncle?" Lily was lifted up into Stan's arms.

"Nothing important. So what have you been up to kiddo."

What am I even doing here I have -uh- stuff to do...

"I was just playing with-" she turned around to her toys and her smile faded "um..."

Her dad had stepped in "Hello Lily" he held Lily's brother.

"Hi dad wanna play?"

"Sorry but your uncle and I have to do something we'll be back to play" he smiled and let down the boy

"Okay..." Lily was let down too both figuratively and literally.

The brothers both left to who knows where.

Why was I still watching them? For as much as I wanted to leave I stayed there outside watching them. Watching Lily.

A little later a man walked down the hall following the two twins, Fiddleford. He looked around nervously at Lily then quickly picked up his pace. He knew things. Things I didn't and I intended to find out.

"Bill?" Lily cried out to her lonely room

Sigh. Unfortunately I was her property too so I teleported into the room.

"You called?" I chimed as I wiggled my one eyebrow

She laughed

"How is that funny? I do not comprehend the movement of hair and muscle to be funny?" I said moving my eyebrow ferociously

She laughed even harder falling on the ground clutching her stomach. After a while she got back up and she turned kinda serious. I think.

"Bill? Why did you run away weren't you supposed to stay with me?"

"See the thing is kid I'm-"

"Who's that?" Yelled a boy from behind Lily

"Shh..." she said going over to him and covering his mouth

The little boy had hair sticking up in the back of his head while Lily didn't. They had also many facial difference they didn't look anything like siblings.

Oh well, I snapped my fingers and he fell to the ground.

"What'd you do" she asked poking her brother as he laid there

"What I was going to say was that I'm not really supposed to be seen by anybody but you" I touched his head eliminating the thing that just happend.

"Oh okay sorry" she said apologetically

"No, no, it's okay. I'm gonna have to exit for a while when he wakes up just tell him he fell asleep"

"Okay!" She saluted me as I left "Aye aye captain! Be back when my big brother wakes up"

I went to go see what the twins and Fiddleford were doing but instead they were talking about something serious.

"So what was the invention you wanted to talk about?" Stan asked

"Well it's something that makes you forget..." Fiddleford replied rubbing his hands together

"Yeah but the dangers of that could be we could forget something important and we could even forget using it" said Stanford

"I know but..." there was a silence amongst the men "...it could protect the town. Awful lot of people have been leaving gravity falls, many have developed paranoia from supernatural creatures and happenings and if the townspeople ignore those things maybe this town can stay alive"

Stan looked over at his brother as they exchanged looks "Okay we'll put this idea on hold..." Stanford said calmly

"Let's get back to work shall we?" They all stood up

Then suddenly the little boy had left the room in which Lily was so I came back.

"Hello" I waved at her

"Bill!" She pounced at me like a little kitten "What were ya doin'?"

"Ah... just this and that" I said calmly

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know." I smiled at her

"Tell me." She demanded

"Tell you what?"

"TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!" she threw a mini tantrum flailing her arms everywhere

"No."

"Fine the be that way." She was ignoring me for the rest of the day as I tried to get her attention

"What your gonna ignore me" I said smiling a bit

"Ah. 'If only I told Lily what I was doing' thought Bill to himself 'then she wouldn't be mad at me'"

I laughed "'okay' Bill thought to himself 'I'll tell her later when she needs to know'"

"Really?! You'll tell me?" She turned to look at me with a smile.

"Later."

"Oh come on!"

Author's note
Sorry I didn't update like I said I was I got grounded then once I could use electronic devices I had nothing to write about. Sighs eternally. But then I got an idea for a huge problem that is going to happen in the story. There are going to be little hints leading up to this (yes there are hints in this story about the big problem) be free to put your ideas on what is going to happen next or suggestions of future chapters and things you want to see happen I might take your ideas and dedicate a chapter to you. Argh the hype! Anyways I've had fun making and developing this story I'll be writing soon. See ya!