What's bill doing

I never recall this moment. In the middle of the night Bill exited his body and left it lying down on the bed next to me. His triangle figure floated to my mother's room and entered her head.

~Bill's full p.o.v~

I didn't want to enter the mind of Lily so I decided to go to her mother's mind.

Rose was her name. Ha, how ironic her daughter's name is of a flower too. She had a kid with a writer. So Lily was an accident. How refreshing.

Her mother was dreaming of the day she had her, and took her home. Lily laid in her crib sleeping. Rose approached slowly with tears in her eyes and a knife in her hand "Die... go away, I hate you..." she swung down at Lily but froze. Lily had woken and stared right into her mother's eyes and smiled.

"If you ever think about killing your own daughter, I will wake you up right now and you'll be forever frozen, not able to move, while you feel the presence of an intruder" I looked at her terrified face the enjoyment of what I'm feeling is nothing compared to what I could do to her. "Just saying ha HAHA"

I exited her dream and went back to Lily's room but she woke up. She held a blanket in her hand she stared at me "Bill what are you doing?" She said rubbing her eyes.

"I... was just exploring your house there was nothing interesting I saw" I said going back to my body

"Did you see mother? Did father come?"

"Yeah I saw your 'mother' and no your dad hasn't come..."

"Ah" Lily smiled at me "wanna learn how to eat?" She took a bag out filled with strange orange things "DORITOS!" She took one and ate it and then handed one to me.

I looked at every part of it. The triangle delicacy looked weird to me it was like if I was eating myself. INCEPTION!

"Just eat it" Lily shoved it in my mouth as she moved my jaw up and down, "now swallow it"

This feels icky but it tastes good. I swallowed it as it sank into my empty stomach. "Um... can-"

"Sure" she handed me the bag and I took a handful but I was only planing to take one. Maybe by the coloration of the Doritos it made me want more. We ate until the bag was completely empty.