Please leave your opinions. (WARNING: NOT A CHAPTER)

Author's note
Hey guys! How do you feel about the story so far? Like it? Is it the awesome sause? No not yet? Darn it.

Anyways let me get to my point... I need to know if you want this story to be longer (like develop more relationships with the characters) or we could make the story shorter (get to the problem quicker and the resolution) if we go with the shorter version there will be many climatic and dramatic moments with slight humor but if we go with the longer version there will be lots of humor and I will develop a relationship between you, between the characters, and me (but of course I will end it but it wouldn't be as soon as the shorter version)

I will go with majority vote and I will listen to whatever you gotta say about this. I just want to satisfy all of your needs. And I'm really unsure of what I want to do I'm like 50/50 on the idea.

How to vote:
Leave a 1 for longer version
Leave a 2 for shorter version

Anyways thank you so much you guys are fabulous. Don't deny it or I'll kill you. Jk. Your to fabulous to die. Dying is for the weak. Okay bye. I'm leaving now. Any second.... okay bai.

Bill's little dollOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara