You teme

"P-please dont leave me Sasuke! I m-may not be able to give you children but I really love you" Naruto latched his arm onto Sasuke's, preventing him from leaving.

"No naruto! It's over!" Sasuke snatched his hand away and left the house, leaving naruto alone in their cold and dark mansion.

10 years later:

"Menma!!! Come back! I told you not to run around in the store like that!!" Naruto chased his 10-year-old 'Menma' around the store seriously hoping that he didn't break anything. He couldn't afford to pay for anything right now.

"But it's fun mama!" Menma giggled and turned a corner in an aisle, running smack into someone. "Ow!"

"Oh my god, menma!" Naruto finally caught up to him and picked up his son, and started apologizing to the stranger whom menma bumped into.

"Hn it's ok- Naruto?"

Naruto looked up and his entire face went pale "Sasuke" a great big frown was brought onto his face from old memories.

"Mama? Who is this?" Menma glares at the Man.

"It's no one hun, let's go" Naruto grabbed one of menma's hands about to pull away when Sasuke grabbed his hand.

"Wait naruto! How have you been? And did he just call you mama??" Sasuke actually sounded happy. Naruto couldn't believe that fucker actually sounded happy. "I can't believe how long it's been...I've missed you"

"Well I haven't missed you Sasuke fucking Uchiha" Naruto rolled his eyes and walked out of the store, ignoring as Sasuke followed him outside into the parking lot.

"Please naruto, can we go out for coffee or something?" Sasuke restrained himself from getting on his knees and begging. The entire break-up was a big mistake and he really wanted naruto back, even though he doubted naruto would take him back. "I will explain to you about everything that happened ok?"

"Fine, just let me drop him off at Iruka's right quick" naruto helped Menma in the car and drove off, leaving a fairly happy Sasuke there.

"Finally I get to see you again naruto"