Sleepover

'Wait isn't that Naruto's kid? This is perfect they go to the same school!' "hn, Sadara is this a friend?" Sasuke asked, completely ignoring what went down before he got there. She looked at him confused.

"What? No, this los-"

"Great! Why don't you invite your friend over to spend the night?" He suggested, glaring at her to make sure she said 'yes'. She did just that, but with a sad look on her face. She didn't really like Menma but she knew her father would take away her electronics if she didn't say yes.

"Yes..."

"Oh really?! My first sleepover! This is going to be so fun I can't wait to ask mama!" Menma jumped up and down.

"Yes, go and ask your 'mama' we'll be right here waiting for when you come back." Menma nodded and ran to the car which currently held a very shocked Naruto.

"Mama I made a new friend today! And her father said I could spend the night, can I can I ?!" He was bouncing up and down from the excitement of having a new friend, he had forgotten all she had said to him before and that Sasuke was the man his mom had met in the store before. Naruto on the other hand was pissed. 'That teme!'

"U-uh I dunno menma.." Naruto sighed.

"Is it because you don't know them? That's ok! Sarada!" Menma had called the two over to which Sasuke slyly slid over.

"Yes, Menma?" He asked trying to ignore the hard glare coming from Naruto.

"Menma, how about you let me and Sarada's father talk okay?" Naruto asked his son before Menma nodded and ran away with Sarada. "What the hell Sasuke?!" He yelled at him.

"What wrong?" He thought acting innocent would just make Naruto angrier and that's what he wanted.

"I know what you're doing so just stop!" He snarled and. "I told you we wouldn't be getting back together and that's final! Don't you have a wife Sasuke? And you have a child!"

"Yes I do, but I never loved her and I never will Naruto, I'm sure she's been sneaking around fucking this guy named Sai at work anyway. I also told you that it was an arranged marriage, she only wants me for my money. I want you! And I won't quit until I get what I want." He replied, pushing Naruto against his car and pinning his hands above him. He leaned closer to Naruto's now red ear from blushing immediately. "I know you still love me Naruto, and I'm sorry for leaving you. I'll be better now." His hot breath tickled Naruto's ear, making him shiver a bit. 'He always did this to me when he wanted to apologize....even after 10 years he makes my heart beat faster than a drum.' Naruto thought as Sasuke released his wrists which were now probably bruised. "Now let the kid have a sleepover, he seemed happy to get an invitation. Has he never been to one?" Sasuke asked as if he didn't just basically molest him.

"N-no" 'shit! Why did I stutter?!'

"Hn...I see.." "why don't you tell me more about your kid? Did you adopt him, or did you knock someone else" Sasuke felt a huge pain of jealousy course through his veins at the thought of anyone else even touching Naruto.

"No.." Naruto said 'should I tell him that HE'S the one that knocked ME up? Does he deserve to know...?' 'no, I won't tell him, he'd probably call me a freak of nature and leave again.'