I dont wanna hear it

"Naruto. How have you been?" 

"Fine."

A raised eyebrow from Sasuke at that saying "elaborate" and a determined and stubborn face from Naruto saying "don't even bother asking me questions because I'm not obliged to give you answers about my life."

Then another approach:

"What have you been doing for the past 10 years?"

"I don't see how that concerns you."

"Well, I just wanted to know how-"

"Can I go now?"

Sasuke was starting to get pissed off. Here he was trying to explain himself and Naruto wouldn't even give him the time of day! "Naruto would you please stop trying to get this over with? I get that you're angry with me- hell I'll allow you to be. But I'm trying to melt the ice between us and you aren't making it any easier."

"OH HELL! IM NOT MAKING IT ANY EASIER FOR YOU?! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I FEEL SASUKE?! YOU LEFT ME! FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS WITHOUT A FUCKING EXPLANATION EITHER. I THINK "ANGRY" CROSSES THE FUCKING LINE" Naruto tried his hardest not to shout but he couldn't help it, the bastard left him alone and broken. He had some sort of right to be angry with him.

Sasuke mentally sighed, the loud-mouth blond was always loud in the wrong places and times. When he did need to be loud it was muffled by kisses so as not to wake neighbors.

"My father forced me to marry a woman so I would be able to have children and the child would be able to run the uchiha business...It's not my fault Naruto, you know how he is"

"So you left me for work? WORK SASUKE?! Did you ever think that maybe. You could have forgotten about your work for one second and tha-" Naruto was in the middle of a sentence before Sasuke stopped him

"He threatened to kill you if I didn't leave!" Sasuke was whisper-shouting now.

"He what?" That seemed to calm him down. actually, it seemed to scare him.

"He threatened to kill you na-ru-to" "that's why I left you, I know it's not much of an excuse but.."

"Sasuke. I understand that, but you ended things horribly. You left me heartbroken after that. You could have sent a text or an email saying that you did not mean any of what you said, but you didn't. I don't think I will ever forgive you for that. It was nice meeting you again, I need to go" Naruto stood up and walked back to his car, after leaving his money on the table for his coffee. Sasuke sat at the table stunned and a bit sad. He understood that whatever he and naruto had in the past was now gone and it would take some time to mend back together.

A loud ringing broke him out of his train of thought, Sasuke felt buzzing from his cell phone in his pocket. He took it out and read the caller ID it read 'sakura'. Sasuke scoffed and turned off the phone. Sakura was his 'wife', after Fugaku forced Sasuke to leave Naruto, he also forced him to marry a woman he knew nothing about. Something about 'continuing the family line' and had also been forced to get her pregnant. After a while of being married to Sakura, he noticed that she was a complete and utter fucking bitch. She bragged to everyone about being married to Sasuke, she allowed their daughter to grow up bratty and annoying (as she is/was as a child) and spoiled. He had also come to the conclusion that she only wanted him for his looks and money.

The sex wasn't even good he honestly had no reason to stay with her, so after he decided to leave her(5 years ago), Sakura said she would tell his father that he wanted out and Sasuke didn't want to deal with all the hassle so he just stayed with the crazy bitch. Itachi had asked him to come back to Konaha City for some business he needed help with, seeing as he had left the family years ago and made his own company called the Akatsuki, A project that required someone from the family to help with. So here he was, back in his home. He didn't exactly expect to see Naruto again, he honestly thought he moved away or something but nope here he was, and with a child had naruto gotten married to someone? No there was no ring on his finger..and the kid called him 'mama'. Did he have a fetish or something?.