Blondes Get Wetter for Noirettes With A Bad Atittude

13 years and 4 months ago

Naruto sat at the bar at a random club he had stumbled into, it had been a few months since he had been released from the orphanage. He was 18 and he luckily had grown very close to one of the workers at the orphanage because he had allowed Naruto to stay with him.

He sat at the bar with some random drink he ordered on the menu, he had somehow found a way to sneak into the bar even though the legal age was 20. He felt lost and alone. Any friend he had at the orphanage ended up getting adopted out. No one ever adopted him because they always claimed him to be too 'wild' and the birthmarks on his face had been too 'ugly' so most people looking to adopt often looked away from Naruto. Most of the staff members also hated him because of the trouble he caused when he was younger. Even when he got older he would always hear them whispering about his 'non-traditional' features and attitude.

So he aged out of the system and he was ultimately alone, with no job or goal in life. He was using the few dollars Iruka (The worker allowing Naruto to stay with him) to buy his drink. "Hey kid"

The bartender who handed him his drink had now been in front of him cleaning out a cup. He had long brown hair and eyes that were so light they almost looked purple in the bar's dark setting. "You look depressed. How old are you?" Naruto felt his body freeze with embarrassment.

"I- um-" Before he could answer another guy came and sat by Naruto, he was dressed in all black, A black suit with a crisp white shirt, paired with a sleek black tie and shining black shoes. It was a classic look for a man like him, he seemed like he had money. Naruto found it a bit odd, considering they were in a bar.

"Take it easy Neji, leave the poor kid alone." The man said and he ordered a drink. The bartender, Neji, just rolled his eyes and returned to the drink area.

"Thank you" Naruto muttered to the man, pushing his drink away, no longer feeling it. Plus it was empty.

"You really are stupid" the man said and Naruto turned to look at him with an annoyed look.

"Excuse me-"

"I mean, who comes into a bar without even a fake ID? How did you even get in here?" He smiled at Naruto, this time Naruto was able to see the man's face a little better. His facial structure was lean and sharp. His chin is pointed and angular, creating a strong and bold appearance. His cheekbones were prominent and high, creating a chiseled and striking look.

He also had a thin, straight nose, creating a refined and elegant appearance. His brow is slightly pronounced and heavy, adding to his intense and brooding appearance. His eyes were deep and intense, adding to his mysterious and calculating aura.

If he weren't a complete asshole, Naruto would say this guy was attractive. Before he could clap back the bartender comes back and sets a drink right in front of the man. "Sasuke, it would be in our best interest if you refrain from purchasing further beverages in the future. I prefer to avoid any potential legal complications in the event that your father finds out about your consumption in the present situation." Neji the bartender says with a stern look on his face.

The man now named Sasuke didn't take what Neji was saying seriously seeing as how he just waved him off. "My father wouldn't care if I committed arson unless it made him look bad, you know that Neji" Sasuke replied.

"Hn." Neji was about to walk away but Sasuke stopped him. "Could you give us another one of whatever he ordered?" He pointed at Naruto and it startled him.

"Hey wait a minute-"

"Coming right up." Neji said sarcastically before walking off. Naruto glared at Sasuke.