Leaving X The X Exam

Kurapika carried me all the way back to the beginning, Leorio also followed along, and on the way, we also encountered Gon. 

"Y/n are you okay!?" Gon yelled out as he came running towards us three.

"Yes, I am fine," I replied in a quieter voice, I'm not used to this bubbly guy.

"Are you really going to give up? Just like that? Kila we can help you find tags" Leorio said to me as the others were also on the same page as him.

"I think...it's better for me to go back home...I still have many things to learn..." I replied with a smile on my face as we reached the beginning. 

"What should we tell Killua? How would Killua react to this?" Kurapika asks me for any clues on how to not make Killua mad that you are eliminated from the exam.

"You can tell him what exactly happened, he will find out sooner or later anyway," I said to them, I gave them each a small hug as a goodbye and watch them walked back into the forest, not long after, Kass also made it back to the beginning.

"I see that you have made it back to the beginning," Kass says as he sat down next to me. Kass Grey was 14 years old, he was the middle child just like Killua but I have no idea why he is the one taking over the family. 

"Since you have taken my tag and considering my condition, I have no choice but to be eliminated," I said slightly rubbing my ankles to soothe the pain while avoiding looking at Kass in the eyes.

"Condition? Did you get hurt? Are you sick?" He quickly asked me as he put his hand over my forehead checking for a fever.

"Says the one who almost made me break my darn ankles..." I mumbled but just to my luck...he heard it...

"What? I did that? And you just endure the pain? Kila! You should have told me!" He yelled out to me.

"Geez! Calm down! It's not that bad first of all, and second, you ran off without checking up on me anyway so there was no point" I said as I sat there looking at the forest waiting for people to show up one by one.

After I said that, he quiets down and just sat next to me for the rest of the time.

.

.

.

"Ni-San are you done?" I said as I saw him walking toward me...he had this look on his face that just screams 'death'

"Ni-San?" I said again trying to get his attention. 

He finally looked up at me and sent a glare to Kass who slightly backed away from me...I was slightly confused and glanced at Kass who was smiling at Killua.

"Kila...is this why you are eliminated?" Killua said as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the other side.

Just as I was being pulled by Killua, my other hand also got grabbed by none other than Kass...

"Let go of Kila's hand Kass" Killua said as his face darkened.

"How about no?" Kass replied with a smirk starting to form on his face.

Okay being sandwiched in this situation was not on my list of things I want to do! Why am I part of this in the first place...

"Ni-San...I should be returning now." I said as I was able to free myself from Killua.

"Kila, make sure to return safely," Kass said as he kissed the back of my hand before letting go and walking away...

I stood there awkwardly trying to avoid Killua's stare at me...I started walking away thinking about a way back when suddenly Killua popped up next to me.

"Ni-San?" I questioned him...He stopped me by holding my hands in his.

"Kila...do you really want to be married into he Grey's family?" He asked me while looking at the ground.

I also looked at the ground while replying.

"I don't know...They are strong...Kass seems like a great guy...but I still think it's too early to fully finalize my answer. I need more time to think this through...but you already know Mother won't like it." I said as I slipped my hand out and walked away...I am going home...back to the hellhole of life.