The x Zevil x Island

I slowly opened my eyes and realize that I was still in phase 3...laying on Ilumi's lap while we plays cards with Hisoka...there seem to be more people after I blacked out.

I looked at the time and saw we only had 30 minutes left. I sat up and looked around the room...I don't see Killua anywhere...

As I say next to Illumi anxiously...I waited for Killua...he has to make it, he just has to...my thoughts were interrupted when a door slid open and seeing one white and one green hair boys...

I instantly stood up and ran into Killua's arm.

"Ni-san!" I said quietly as I hugged him...he put his arms around me and hugged me back

"Kila! I was so scared when you suddenly fell down the hole" Killua says

"We all were! Are you hurt anywhere?" Leorio asks me as he was getting his suitcase ready

"I'm fine...Are you all okay?" I ask the others, they all nodded in response.

That's a relief...

After a few minutes later, the big doors open and we all walked out of the tower. As we walked out, we were greeted by a man name Lippo.

-blah-blah-blah-(you already know the rules)

First was Hisoka, he walked over to the silver box and pulled out a card.

After Hisoka was Gittarucker, he pulled out his card and I saw him gave me a glance then walked away.

"May the third person who pass come up"
I heard Lippo says as I look away from Gittarucker and walked up tot he box.

I can hear people gasp as I walked up, even my own brother and friends were surprised.

It continued on until the last person...

After everybody, the examiner finally spoke again.

"You may take a look at your cards" Lippo says and everybody ripped the sticker off...I got number 29....who was 29? I don't remember clearly...

I hid my tag already before I even peeled the sticker off of my opponents, I can see everybody looking around for their opponent...

I turned to Killua who right beside me... I looked at his card and saw 198...and also kind of peaked over to Gon's tag and saw number 44...44? I think that was Hisoka's tag!

Gon I hope you survive this phase...