14

"Ni-San!" I yelled out as I see him come into my room through the window.

"Kila! How are you! Are you hurt? What did they do to you?" He bombard me with questions as he went to sit on the couch I ha in my room.

"None of that happened, but Ni-San what are you doing here? I thought that you would have passed the fourth phase! What happened!" I said to him.

"I killed someone" Killua said as if it was normal...I mean it is normal but like...really?

-Knock Knock-

"Young Lady Kila, Madam has asked me to come see if Young master Killua is in here" Said the butler as i can hear the keys jingle...

"Ah! I see! um Killua isn't here! I  didn't know he even came back!" I yelled out as i looked at Killua just having his cat grin.

"I am entering now" The butler said.

I slightly panic around my room before an Idea struck me.

"Don't! I am..uh... Getting dressed" I yelled out and just before the door opened, it ws silent.

"Oh, I am sorry Young Lady Kila, I would leave you be. Come down for dinner at 6, madam has something to say." the butler said before he went away.

I let out the breath I was holding and turned back to where Killua is. 

"What about your friends? For sure they are going to come knowing how Gon is. Your punishment might start after dinner so lets just head down since it is already 5:40"

I said and walked out of my bedroom with Killua following me. 

.

.

.

-At the dinner table-

I sat down in my seat as Killua sat down next to me.

"Kila, let's talk about your marriage!'" Kiyoko said excitedly as she took a bite of the food.

"The one with the name Kass Grey?" Illumi asked as he just sat there.

"Yes! Their family sent their son here to spend a few days with Kila before he leaves again. I think he is planning to stay for 2-3 years." Kiyoko said before returning to eat.

"I see" I said before I started eating my food.

.

It was quiet after what I said, nothing was more terrifying than kiyoko going crazy over something like this...I will end up wearing some ridiculous dresses.

Just as everybody was done, we were told that a guest have arrived.

We all walked to the front doors of our house and saw the one and only, Kass Grey standing there with a rose on one hand.

He walked up to me as I held my hand out, he gave it a small kiss and handed me the rose.

"Thank you, may I ask why you have come?" I asked him as he took a step back.

"I followed you here M'lady, Since I am going to be here for a while, I think this is a great time to get to know each other." He said.

"Oh I know! How about you two go out and have fun! Go explore!" Kiyoko said before she started pushing me towards Kass until I was next to him.

"But Ni-San has to-" I was cut off by my gandfather.

"Kila, everything will be fine, I'm sure that something interesting is going to pop up here to pick up what they couldn't leave behind" He said with a smile on his face looking at Killua and I.

"Ni-San, I will be waiting for you!" I yelled out before I started walking out of the mountin with Kass.

.

.

.

Kass took a hold of my hands once we reached outside and looked at me with a smile .

"So, Where should we go next?" Kass asked with a stupid grin on his face.