The x Phase x One

We started running behind this tall purple man that seems to have no mouth, he told us to follow him all the to the end. I turned to look at Killua who was riding his skateboard.

"Ni-san, you should probably run before you get ye-"

"Oi, you there! Get off that skateboard and run like the rest of us!" this tall man with glasses says

"Why old man?" Killua said as he looked back and suddenly stopped which made me stop as well.

"Well the Examiner did say to follow he didn't specify how we follow him," This blonde hair boy said as he looked at the tall man with glasses.

Suddenly Killua jumped off his skateboard and started running back and stopped beside this boy who seems to be the same age as us.

I was still ahead of them since I don't like to interact much with people.

I listened to their conversions they have just to figure out why they all take the hunter exam...they don't seem to notice me ye-

"Killua, who is that girl that always follow you?" I think Gon asked.

"Oh she is my sister! We are twins!" Killua says proudly which made me stop on my tracks and turn around looking at Killua dead ass in the eyes.

"Ni-San...no wait I mean KILLUA...you are smiling..." I quietly said to the four boys who were in front of me.

"Oi...Kila don't say my name, you make me feel weird if you call my name, I'm not used to it" He said to me

"Sorry..." I said and continue running in front of them, I started speeding up not caring if Killua was going to catch up, he can't go down easily plus he made new friends, he is happy with them!

I never opened up to anybody except Killua, we are twins after all, whatever we do, we do it together but when I see him happily talking with new people he seems happy, I, on the other hand, don't seem to be a social bird like him, I am the type of person who will just hide away behind him and keep quiet.

"Hey your Kila right?"

I pulled my head up and look beside me to see Kurapika and Leorio, they were running next to me.

I nodded my head

"It so weird to see that kid to have a twin, you guys seem so opposite," Leorio says as he looked at me and smiled.

"That means that you don't talk much, you are shy, you are not as strong as Killua, and that you are scared of many things" Kurapika says as he looked back at me with a smile on his face.

I nodded my head again not wanting to talk to them

"Kila, there is no need not to trust us, we are in this together so no need to be scare of us! Let's become friends!" Kurapika says and Leorio just nods.

" Okay..." I said quietly which made Kurapika and Leorio smiled even more and continue to talk.

"Um...Kurapika...where is Ni-san?" I asked as I start looking around

"They probably already made it pass, Killua and Gon were racing" He answers

"Oh I see..." I said as I looked back down and continue running until we reached the end

"There you are Kila! I was looking for you! I was scared you were going to fail!" Killua said running to me

"How can I fail so easily? The training was harder Ni-san" I replied back

He rubbed my head smiling

"Baka! I know that but you are my sister, of course I will be worried!" Killua told me and held my hands