The x Beginning x Zoldcks

(Picture is from picrew but this is how Kila looks like!)Killua and Kila are twins

Killua and Kila are twins

but they are very opposite, Kila is the opposite of Killua who is brave and strong.

Kila was known to be weak so she was not chosen as the successor but her brother was, Kila was always stuck home when Killua goes out on missions, some time Killua will bring her along on a mission so Kila will see how their family works.

Since Kila was such a weak and scared person she was kept locked up in the house following around her mother who always had Kalluto by Kikyo side.

"Kila! Are you in there?" Killua asked from outside of Kila's room.

"What is it Ni-san? It's open"

Killua walked into Kila's room and sat down on the couch.

"Oi...do...you want to leave with me?" Killua suddenly asked me while he looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Where? If I remember correctly you don't have a mission today" I replied back confused on what he was trying to say.

"No, I meant, run away from this crazy house Kila, we sneak out tonight and leave to the hunter exam, I heard it was fun!" Killua said with a smile on his face.

"Ni-san, we will get killed by Kikyo! are you crazy! I want to get out of here as much as you do but we can't leave Alluka here by herself" I said

"We can come back for her later! Let's get our hunter license first!" Killua stood up and grabbed a random bag in my room, he started putting many things in there, especially my sweets.

I knew he want sweets since he has a crazy sweet tooth, so I always stash sweets in my room so when he comes in he can always eat it.

When night fall came, Killua went to go do something then he came back after awhile, we walked out of the estate.

After we left the Estate, we walked for quite awhile until I finally spoke up.

"Eh, Ni-san, why are we going to the Hunter Exam? and why are you carrying your skateboard?"

"I heard that the Hunter Exam was fun, so I want to try it out, I decided since we are twins then we can go together" Killua answered me.

Not long after, I felt a presence...like something was following us...I looked around to make sure there was no body near us, Killua also seem to sense it and looked around.

I knew this presence way to well to know who is following us, it was obviously...Illumi, there is no denying. Killua doesn't seem to know since he hasn't start his nen training yet, I started mine not to long ago, I learned Ten and Zetsu but Killua has not even started yet due to him always going on missions.

We were in an elevator, it was taking us somewhere which I do not know where.

When the doors open, I walked out before Killua

"Welcome to the 287th Hunter Exam, please take your badge and put it on, you must have it at all time"

This big guy said to me as he handed me a number badge of 98, so that means that Killua is number 99.