The x Third x Phase

Kurapika woke me up when we landed. I woke up and looked around for Gon and Killua but saw none of them.

"Kurapika...where is ni-san? And Gon?" I quietly ask Kurapika as we walked out of the room and on out way to the front.

"Maybe they already left, I only saw Killua earlier and never saw Gon." He replies.

"Oh..." I said as we got off the air craft and onto this tower.

When we got off I saw Killua and Gon waving at us. Us three walked over to them and stood there.

"Are we suppose to go down?" Somebody ask because I was not paying attention.

Instead I was looking out to the mountains on the right. There was something coming...I just have a feeling...

"I'm a rock climbing pro, lemme go down and be the first!" The man said as he started climbing down the tower we were standing on.

While he was going down, I heard a sound behind all of us, I turned around and saw...Gittarucker and Hisoka falling down into the tower.

I quickly ran over to where they were before they fell down.

"Kila, what are you doing?!" Killua yells as he slowly approach me from behind. "Killua...Hisoka...Gittarucker...fall down" I quietly said knowing he won't hear what I said.

I stood back up and started walking towards Killua and Gon who were looking around. I was going to go and stand next to Kurapika but when I got next to him...the tile I stepped on went down and I started falling. I can see that Kurapika and Killua was trying to grab me but the ceiling was already covering my fall...

I fell down and hit the floor, I laid there for Second catching my breath since I hit the floor pretty hard.

After I caught my breathe I slowly stood up wiping off any dirt that got on me.

I looked around the room and saw...

"Aniki..." I said quietly as I stared at Gittarucker. "I see...we are partners for this round" he says and grabbed a watch looking thingy.

He threw one to me and I caught it. I put it on as he led the way through the doors.

We walked around for quite awhile, we wasted like 2 hours walking...my legs were sore from the day before so I was walking kind of slow...

"Kila, why are you so slow? You usually walk mother's pace." Suddenly Illumi says as he stops in front of this door.

"My legs hurt from running 80 km yesterday Aniki" I said quietly as I stop next to him.

We opened the door and walked into a dark room. Illumi had his nen activated using zetsu and ten while I did too for protection.

I stayed where I was while I watched Illumi walk foward...I was scared, my legs weren't moving at all. I just don't have the courage to move foward like Illumi...

"Kila" I heard Illumi says, I looked over at him with scared eyes.

"Lets g-"

"ANIKI!?!" I yelled out as Illumi disappeared into the floor.

I ran towards where he was and started feeling the floor, I couldn't find him at all!
No, no, no! Illumi!

"ANIKI! ANIKI!!!" I yelled out in the room I'm in but no answer. Suddenly I heard chains...dropped onto the floor.

"Little girl, your Aniki is somewhere else, now is just you and me" the stranger says as he walk out of the shadows.

I was scared, I'm too weak to even fight!

"Let's see....since you seem a little weak and not experienced, how about lets play a safe game for you?" The stranger says...

"Who are you?" I cautiously ask.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! Hello! I am Shin, 20 years old, in prison for robbing a pro hunter" he says to me. "Don't worry, I respect ladies unlike other people" he says again and came and sat next to me.

I scooted a little away from him still cautious...I looked at my watch thingy we got earlier...I searched for Illumi for 1 hour...

"Okay lets play" I said raising my voice a little louder so he wouldn't think I'm scared of him.

"Okay, how about a game of tag? I run, you try and tag me, easy peasy" he says to me with a smirk on his face. "okay" I replied

After adjusting ourselves, the game starts.

He moved very fast, he is using nen to move! I chased after him, I ran on the sides of the walls to get him but he was still out of my reach!

We continued for awhile until I started to sweat and get tired. Like I said, I'm not that strong...I only passed the first phase with the help of Killua's skateboard.

I felt like another hour passed by during this game. I felt like almost giving up now...I might as well fail the hunter exams! This is too much! I can't handle it...

Another hour passed by...still no signs of Illumi anywhere, he probably already passed the test!

"You are slowing down babygirl!" Shin yells as he stopped and looked at me with a smirk.

"You are doing this on purpose aren't you Shin?" I asked him, we have been throwing insults at each other this whole time but it didn't bother me at all, I've heard worse.

"Maybe if you use your nen then you can catch up" Shin says as he grew a wide smirk on his face looking my way.

"Too bad...I don't know my nen type" I told him and dashed forward when he let his guard down.

I FINALLY TAGGED HIM!

As I touched his arms, I yelled victory!!

"I WON! Never let your guard down Shin even to a little kid!" I told him as he gave me a surprised face then changed into an actually genuine smile.

"Good job Kila, you may now pass" He says leading the way to a door.

I opened the door and walked through it.

"Number 98 pass! 3rd place with the time of 9hr 25min!" I heard the speaker say as I walking into a circle looking room.

"Aniki!" I yelled out and ran to Illumi's arm.

"Kila" he says

"You just disappeared! I got scared! I was scared! I searched for you the whole time and couldn't find you!" I yelled at him

"Mhm~Illumi-chan~ you're sister seems to like you a lot~🖤" I heard Hisoka say.

"I'm tired...." I quietly said

then
everything
went
black