On X The X Ship

After the introductions of Chairman Netero and Beans. Killua and Gon decided to go explore the ship.

"Hey, Kila! Let's go explore together with Gon!" Killua says as he grabbed my hands and dragged me.

I was already tired so I just let Killua dragged me to wherever they were going even though I will rather be with Kurapika and Leorio sleeping.

The two boys told me to stay in the hallway while they got food because I told them I wasn't hungry.

The next thing I know, they were getting kicked out of the kitchen landing on their butts. I let out a small giggle as they both gave me a glare for laughing at them. I turned away from them and started walking away as they quickly ended up beside me making me between them.

"Wow! It looks like stars! Killua! Kila! Look!" Gon says as he ran up against the window.

"You're right Gon!" Killua says as he also stared out.

Killua dragged me with him towards the window making me end up between them again.

"Wow..." I quietly say as I look out the big window with the other two.

"Ne...Killua, Kila...your parents...are they..." Gon nervously asks us.

"They are probably alive somewhere" Killua replies.

"Ehhhh!?! Probably?" Gon asks surprised

"Kila and I come from a family of assassins, the Zoldyks" Killia continues to say.

"Really!?! Thats cool!"

I just giggled at his comment that he made causing Killua to also giggle with me.

"Thats your reaction? Usually people don't want to be around me when I say stuff like that" Killua tells Gon while I nod away with whatever they were saying.

I kind of zoned out while looking at the lights, I used Zetsu during the time I was zoning out, it's just became a habit of mine.

"I slashed my mom in the face because she didn't want me to leave with Kila and stabbed fatty who is my brother" I heard Killua said making me come back to my senses.

I turned my head and looked at him with 'what-the-heck' face.

He just shrugged it off and continue talking.

Okay so he hurt mom and fatty just so he could go out of the estate with me? Was that why he took awhile before we left?

"Ni-san...I'm tired..." I quietly said to Killua and Gon to hear.

"You can go ahead and sleep Kila, I think Kurapika and Leorio is sleeping in the fourth room over there" Gon says with a smile plastered on his face.

I just nodded in response and walked away, as I walked away I saw the chairman walking towards the boys.

I made eye contact with him and just slightly bowed to him and walked away after receiving a small nod from him.

As I continue to walk I felt bloodlust coming from behind me. I quickly turned around and saw the chairman gone and then he returned after a second. Continue walking to the direction I came from.

Was he trying to test Gon and Killua? Or me? Whatever I'm tired.

I entered a room and saw Leorio already sleeping. Kurapika was still awake somehow and saw me.

"Kila, what are you doing here? Weren't you with your brother?" Kurapika says

"I'm tired..." is all I said and plop myself next to Kurapika.

"Kurapika....can I sleep on your lap?" I shyly ask hiding my face with my hair. "Uh...sure I don't mind" he says as he fixed himself up a bit.

I lay my head down onto his lap and closed my eyes. Slowly drifting away in dreamland, I felt something on my head...it was soft and then I felt a hand running through my hair.