Epilogue

3rd POV:

        "Jason Christopher Hudson, I know it doesn't take that long to style your hair!" Rachel Hudson called up the stairs to her eldest son, who was 9 years old and an exact replica of Finn.

        "Sorry, Mommy!" Jason appeared at the top of the stairs, his innocently cute grin melting Rachel's heart, as it always did. "I really wanna look good for your reunion thing. Plus, Uncle Kurt and Uncle Blaine always look super good, and I wanna impress them."

        Rachel pressed a hand to her heart. "Oh, sweetie, they already are impressed by you, trust me."

        Jason perked up, then ran down the stairs to hug his mom. "Really?"

        "Really, Jason."

        "Hi, babe," Finn had snuck up behind Rachel, carrying their two-year-old daughter, Brooklyn, whom they affectionately referred to as Brooke.

        Rachel's smile grew wider as she turned to face her husband, kissing him.

        "Mommy and Daddy are kissing!" called Cory, who was almost 6 years old and at the moment, found his mom and dad kissing each other very amusing.

        Rachel rolled her eyes playfully at Finn before turning to Cory and smothering him with kisses teasingly while the little boy shrieked with laughter.

        "Mommy! Daddy! Can I bring my doll to the 'union?" Rosalyn raced into the entryway, accompanied by her barbie doll that she never put down. At four years old, she was totally and completely thrilled by having a doll of her own and not having to share it with her siblings.

        Rachel caught Finn's eyes and they both burst out laughing.

        "This," Finn said after he stopped laughing. "This is chaos, yet I'll never get tired of it."

***

Quinn's POV:

        "Puck, do you have Ryan?" I called from the living room, where I was sitting on the couch with Beth and the twins, Willow and Lea.

        "I have him, babe," Puck called from upstairs. "I'm just changing him; he soaked through his diaper."

        "Okay," I yelled back, then turned back to my three darling girls.

        "Mama," Willow said, snuggling closer to Lea, and grabbing my hand. "Will Auntie Tana be there? I just don't want everyone to be strangers,"

        I smiled at my daughter, who was a lookalike of Beth and me. "Of course, honey. Aunt Brittany and Auntie Kitty will be there too, and everyone else you know."

        "Oh," Willow said, frowning thoughtfully.

        "Will Gracie be there, then?" Lea blurted. "And Logan, Shaylyn, and Aria?"

                I grinned, remembering the antics that Logan, Shaylyn, and Aria Chang had gotten into with Willow and Lea. Even though the triplets were a year younger than Willow and Lea, they were smart and super mischievous.

        "Yes, Lea Bean. The triplets will be there," I told Lea.

        "Okay, I'm ready," Puck said, jogging down the stairs with Ryan.

        "I'm so excited to see everyone," I said excitedly.

        "Me too, Q."

***