Chapter 27: Severely Mistaken

Rachel: 25 weeks
Quinn: 23 weeks
Santana: 21 weeks
Tina: 21 weeks
Brittany: 20 weeks and 4 days
Marley: 20 weeks
Kitty: 20 weeks

What the girls are wearing: 

Santana's POV:

        I was standing at my locker getting my binder when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and came face to face with Bree, the head cheerleader.

        " Hi, Santana! I'm Bree, the new head cheerleader, the new HBIC, whatever you want to call it." Bree smiled sweetly, but it was fake. " I guess I stole your spot, which means you won't be coming back."

        " And I don't intend to. Barbie, you're gonna lose Regionals for the Cheerios 'cause you can't even spread your legs far enough to reach the front splits." I said. " Sue is going to regret taking Quinn, Brittany, Kitty and I off the team because we are the best the Cheerios ever had. And you? You're just a plastic Barbie doll who somehow got onto the Cheerios even though you can't do the splits to save your life."

        Bree shook her head. " Really, Santana? That's the best you got? Oh, and by the way? Just because you're pregnant with his babies, it doesn't mean that Sebastian will stay with you. After all, there are lots of hot and skinny girls out there like me."

        I gritted my teeth. She was going too far.

        " I'll give you to three to get out of here." I warned. " And if you don't, you'll understand why people are terrified of me."

        Bree laughed. " Santana, Santana. I'm not scared of you." She said, then pointed down the hallway. " Oh, there's Sebastian! I'll go say hi to him!"

        I looked where she was pointing and saw Sebastian walking down the hall with flowers in his hands. I smiled at the sight of the flowers, but I was still furious with Bree.

        " Hi, Sebastian! I'm Bree, Santana's best friend! I'm sure she's mentioned me." Bree said and shook Sebastian's hand vigorously.

        Sebastian raised an eyebrow at Bree's enthusiasm. " No, Santana hasn't mentioned you. At all. But it's nice to meet you, Bree."

        " Yes, yes. Anyways, I need to be going. Have a nice day!" Bree said and kissed Sebastian's cheek. " Have a lovely day, Santana!" She shot me a fake smile and strode down the hallway.

        " Seriously Sebastian? 'It's nice to meet you'?" I said.

        " What?" Sebastian asked.

        " Couldn't you tell? She was being fake! Not to mention the fact that she insulted me a minute ago!" I said.

        " San, I'm sorry." Sebastian said.

        " And what if you do leave me? Just because you got me pregnant doesn't mean you have to stay with me." I said.

        " Santana, what's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Sebastian asked.

        " Nothing!" I exclaimed. " There's something wrong with you because you don't like the name Mateo for one of the twins if one's a boy!"

        " Santana, calm down." Sebastian gently said.

        " How the hell am I supposed to calm down if you aren't being agreeable and if Bree just insulted me?" I said and took a breath. " I can't calm down because now I feel like killing Bree!"

        Sebastian shook his head.

        " You know, I don't even need you," I said, almost crying in anger. " If you're not going to support me then leave."

        " Santana, I do support you." Sebastian said, trying to lay a hand on my shoulder.

        " Just... Just go!"

        " Are you breaking up with me?" Sebastian asked.

        " Maybe I am!" I said.

        Sebastian sighed. " Bye Santana." He handed me the flowers and walked down the hallway.

        Oh, Bree. If you thought you were done with me, you were severely mistaken. 'Cause no one ever started something with Santana without finishing it.

***

Rachel's POV:

        " Guys, we need to do something about Santana." I said to the Glee Club that was gathered in front of me, minus Santana.

        " Yeah, she's not the Santana I know and love. And occasionally hate." Quinn chimed in.

        " She broke up with Sebastian." Brittany said.

        " Yeah, I think we all heard that exchange," Finn said. " She was screaming something about Bree, and about how she didn't need Sebastian..."

        " I honestly think the hormones got to her." I said.

        " That's not what matters, Berry." Kitty said.

        " We need to get her and Sebastian back together." Marley said. " She is honestly going insane without him to mellow her out. And we don't need another day of Snixx behavior."

Previously that week...

3rd POV:

        " Why can't I have the solos?" Santana yelled in the middle of practice. " Why does Streisand get all of them?"

        " Santana, I think you are still mourning the loss of your break up with Sebastian, so now wouldn't be a good time for you to take a solo." Rachel said.

        " I'm fine! I don't need Sebastian!" Santana yelled, then started sobbing. Quinn and Brittany went to go comfort her but she screamed, " God, leave me alone!" and ran out of the choir room.

        The Glee Club sighed as they heard Santana storm down the hall. This couldn't keep happening and they had to fix it.

Present Day:

        We all sighed, remembering the past week.

        " We need to get them back together." Kurt said. " For their own good. And so we don't go insane because we have to deal with Santana."

        " Absolutely." I nodded. " Everyone in?"

        " Yes!" The Glee Club shouted. " Let's get Santana and Sebastian back together!"

        " And just saying, I'm only doing this so I don't have to see Snixx ever again." Puck added, and we all laughed.

        " That too, Puck, that too!"

A/N:

        I know this wasn't a long chapter, but it is just a filler! The next chapter will be longer! Thanks to @_Varchie_4_ever_ and @Laylah-08 who helped with the ideas for this chapter. Let me know what you thought of the chapter! Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

xoxoCassidy