Chapter 26: Beth

Rachel: 24 weeks and 2 days
Quinn: 22 weeks and 2 days
Santana:  20 weeks and 2 days
Tina:  20 weeks and 2 days
Brittany: 17 weeks and 6 days
Marley:  17 weeks and 2 days
Kitty:  17 weeks and 2 days

What the girls are wearing: 

 Quinn's POV:

        I looked around the yard, making sure everything was in place for the gender reveal party.

        " Hey, Quinn!" Santana yelled as she walked into the yard.

        " Hey," I responded. " Where's Sebastian?"

        " He's coming," Santana said. " God, he can't park a car for his life."

        I snorted. " Look, you go sit down and wait for Sebastian, okay? There's some couches over there." I said, pointing to the deck where multiple couches and chairs were placed.

        " Alright," Santana said. " Get me when there's food. Santana needs food."

        I laughed at her comment. " I will let you know when there's food."

        As Santana lowered herself onto the couch, Sebastian walked into the yard.

        " Hey, Quinn," He said. " How are you feeling?"

        " Well, I don't think that back aches count as good things, but other than that I'm fine." I said.

        Sebastian laughed. " Well, I hope you like what Santana and I've planned for today."

        " I bet I will." I said. " It was either you guys or Brittany, and even though I absolutely love Brittany, I knew you and Santana could pull this off."

        Sebastian nodded in agreement.

        " Are you sure you can't give me even one hint?"