Chapter 25: The New Directions Go Gaga

Rachel: 22 weeks and 2 days
Quinn: 20 weeks and 2 days
Santana: 18 weeks and 2 days
Tina: 18 weeks and 2 days
Brittany: 17 weeks and 6 days
Marley: 17 weeks and 2 days
Kitty: 17 weeks and 2 days

What the girls are wearing:

Rachel's POV:

Rachel's POV:

        " I can't believe you would set up a meeting without asking me!"

        " Rach, I thought it would be good for you," Finn said.

        I sighed. " I guess."

        " Shelby wants to meet you after school today in the auditorium," Finn informed me.

        " Okay. Guess what?"

        " What?" Finn asked.

        " Vocal Adrenaline is doing Lady Gaga for Regionals!" I exclaimed.

        " How did you know that?" Finn wondered. " Please don't tell me you've been sneaking in to watch them rehearse again."

        " I have," I said sheepishly. " I feel bad for them! Shelby is very hard-core. But she's a good coach."

        " Yeah." Finn said, then pointed in front of him. " What's happening with Tina?"

        I looked over to where Finn was pointing and saw Tina talking with Figgins.

        " You cannot wear your vampire clothes anymore, Tina," Figgins was saying. " We do not condone vampires here. They suck your blood!"

        " I'm sorry, you think I wear vampire clothes?" Tina asked.

        " You wear vampire colors, red and black!" Figgins exclaimed.

        " I'm sorry, but if you think the colors grey and purple, which I've been mainly wearing, are the colors red and black, you must be colorblind!" Tina said. " I'm not changing my style just because you have a fear of vampires!"