Chapter 1: What Baby?

What the girls are wearing:

Rachel:

Santana, Quinn, and Brittany:

Tina:

Marley:

Marley:

Kitty:

Santana's POV:

Santana's POV:

        I turned to Tina, Britt, Quinn, Marley, and Kitty, who were sitting in front of me in the choir room.

        "I feel an interrogation coming on," I said to the girls, catching their attention.

        "Again?" Tina asked. "The last time you did that, it didn't go well."

        "Shut up, Asian Number 1. It went fine." I snapped back.

        "Who are you interrogating, Santana?" Marley asked softly.

        "Berry. She's been looking depressed for days now." I answered.

        "And why would you care?" Kitty asked, snickering.

        "I wouldn't." I rolled my eyes. "I'm curious."

        "I wonder why," Brittany says. "Rachel's always usually sunshine and unicorns. No, wait, I am. Rachel doesn't deserve to be sunshine and unicorns."

        "Yeah, usually she's always annoying the heck outta us," Kitty remarked.

        We all sat in silence, and then I spoke up.

        "Maybe Finn was an idiot, and she broke up with him," I said, smirking at the thought. "I wouldn't put it past him."

        "Santana, stop being mean, and let's go ask Rachel." Tina what's-her-name said.

        "Yes, let's ask Rachel before we assume," Marley said, being the sickly nice one in our group. Marley was pretty sweet, not that I would say that. Santana Lopez would not admit that at all.

        "Okay, fine," I complained, rolling my eyes. "Let's go."

***

Quinn's POV:

        After a few minutes of debating, we decided that Santana would definitely not be the one to talk. As much as I loved Santana, she would probably offend Rachel so much that the brunette wouldn't give us the time of day.

        We all approached Rachel, who was sitting in the corner of the choir room. Santana was right; Rachel did look upset.

        "Rachel-" Tina began, but then Santana jumped in.

        "Look, Rachel, you need to get it together," Santana said. "Maybe Finnocence was a bad boyfriend and did something idiotic, but you need to forget about it."

        "Oh my gosh!" Rachel yelled, looking at all of us for the first time since we had come over to her. "Back off, Santana! It's not about Finn!"

        "San, let me handle this," I said to Santana, bending down in front of Rachel. "Rachel, you've been looking pretty upset for the past week. What's going on?"

        "I..." Rachel hesitated. "I'm pregnant," she whispered, avoiding our eyes.

        "Holy mother of-" Santana yelled. "A baby?"

        "Keep your voice down!" Rachel glared at Santana. "Yes, a baby, what else would it be? An alien?"

        "Are there baby aliens on Earth?" Brittany asked, but everyone ignored her.

        "Is it Finn's?" Tina asked Rachel.

        "Yes, of course, it is!" Rachel snapped.

        "Sorry I asked, jeez," Tina said, offended, and started to walk away.

        "Tina, wait!" Rachel called after her, and Tina stopped with a sigh. "I'm sorry; the pregnancy hormones make me act really catty at times, as Santana does."

        Kitty snickered at the remark, and Santana said, "Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment, Streisand."

        "It's okay, Rach," Tina said and hugged the brunette.

        "Well, Rachel, let us know if you need anything," Marley said, and I nodded.

        "I will," Rachel gave us a small smile.

        "Okay, everyone, take a seat!" Mr. Schue walked into the choir room and clapped his hands.

        Our group of six walked away from Rachel and back to our seats. Before we all sat down, Santana spoke up.

        "I definitely didn't expect that," Santana said, shaking her head. "Who knew Midget was pregnant?"

A/N:

I hope you all are enjoying my story so far! Leave your thoughts in the comments and please do vote if you like it!

If no one told you they appreciated you today, remember I do.

Cassidy