Chapter 2: The Pact

What the girls are wearing:

Rachel:

Tina:

Santana, Quinn, and Brittany:

Marley:

Kitty:

Tina's POV:

        All seven of us stood in the girls' washroom, chatting. It was right before lunchtime, and it had been a week since Rachel had dropped the bomb that she was pregnant with Finn's baby. I was still slightly shocked that Rachel, of all people, would get pregnant, but in the end, I would support her no matter what.

        Currently, Rachel was puking her guts out in one of the bathroom stalls while Quinn held her hair back. The rest of us were gathered around the two sinks, talking.

        "Look," Santana started. "I know I seem like I don't like Rachel, which I don't, but, honestly, I don't want Rachel going through this by herself. I feel slightly bad for her. Slightly."

         "Yeah. I agree," I said.

        "I mean, I kinda know what it's like," Kitty spoke up for the first time since we entered the washroom.

        "What do you mean?" Marley asked Kitty, curious.

        "My older sister got pregnant when she was 16. It was really hard on her; raising a baby and having to be still doing school too." Kitty informed us.

        "Wow, I didn't know you had an older sister," I exclaimed.

        "Not a lot of people know about Isla. My parents were really disappointed in her, so they just about disowned her." Kitty said quietly.

        We were all quiet after Kitty told us about her sister, each of us thinking. Well, not exact silence. We could still hear Rachel throwing up, poor Rachel.

        "Guys. What if we all got pregnant?" Brittany suggested, breaking the silence. "Like to support Rachel?"

        "I'd love to be a mom!" I said, and Santana nodded.

        "I love little kids," Marley grinned. "My mom would most likely kill me, though."

         "Having a baby would be nice," Kitty said. "But to reiterate what Marley said, my parents would kill me if I got pregnant."

        "What about you, Britt?" Santana asked the blonde. "Are you sure you would want to take on the responsibility of being a mom?"

        "Yes, absolutely, yes!" Brittany cheered.

        "Guys... I don't know about this." Kitty said. "I have to think about it."

        "That's fine, Kitty," I said. "You can do that."

        "Okay then," Santana said. "Let's talk to Rachel and Q about it."

        Rachel had finished throwing up and came out of the bathroom stall, still looking a bit pale. We were going to tell her what we were thinking, but before any of us could speak, Quinn ran to the toilet closest to her and dry-heaved before vomiting.

        "What the...?" Santana muttered, rushing to her friend to pull back her blonde locks.

        "Are you pregnant too, Quinn?" Kitty said, half-joking. "Oh, God, please say you're not. You can't be."

        Quinn flushed the toilet and stood up shakily, facing us. "I think so."

        "This might not be a great time... but we came up with an idea, Rachel and Quinn," I said quietly.

        "What is the idea?" Rachel said as she stood at the sink to wash her hands.

        "We all get pregnant to support you," Marley said quickly.

        "Guys, no! You can't do that." Quinn said.

        "I think most of us already have," Santana shrugged, looking at us. "We want to support you, Rachel. And Quinn, if you're pregnant."

        "What will your parents say?" Rachel asked.

        Kitty grimaced. "I don't want to think about that."

        "So if your minds are made up... Are you sure about this?" Quinn questioned.

        "Absolutely sure." Santana nodded confidently, looking around at us as we nodded in agreement.

        "Well then... The Pregnancy Pact it is, then."

A/N:

I hope you like this story! Please leave thoughts and suggestions if you have any in the comments! Please vote if you liked this chapter!

If no one told you they appreciated you today, remember I do.

Cassidy