Chapter 12

Kavin and Purvi reached home. Purvi went inside the house while Kavin stayed outside to receive a call. Purvi went inside her room and noticed a lot of toys on the bed.

"Rama...Ye khilone koun laaya hai?"...She asked Rama, picking up a teddy bear.

"Main laaya hoon"...Someone said from behind.

Purvi turned back and looked at the man.

"Tumhare bete ke liye"...He added with a bright smile.

"Tum!"...Purvi uttered in surprise and anger.

"Shukr hai!...Tumne mujhe pehchaana to sahi!"...The man said, moving close to her.

"Tum yahan kyun aaye ho!...Tumhari himmat kaise hui yahan aane ki!"...Purvi said in anger.

"Tumhari judaai ka gham liye bhatak raha tha...Maloom hua ki tum yahan ho, to main chala aaya"...The man said, bringing his hand closer to her face to touch it.

Purvi moved back from him in anger.

"Chale jao yahan se!"...She said angrily.

"Itni jaldi nahin...Kyunki mujhe lagegi zara der haal-e-dil sunane mein"...The man said and sat comfortably on a sofa.

"Rama...Rama..."...Purvi called out loudly from the room.

"Wo mere liye coffee bana rahi hai...Ghar mein aur koi nahin hai"...The man said, getting up from the sofa.

Purvi was burning in anger with his presence in the house. The man moved close to her.

"Sach kehta hoon...Bahut pachhtawa hai, tumse door jaane ka...Mujhe maaf kar do Purvi"...He uttered softly.

"Wo Purvi mar chuki hai"...Purvi shrieked in anger, looking at him.

"Samajh lo ki wo Suhas bhi mar chuka hai"...The man retorted back, looking at her.

Purvi looked to the other side.

"Dekho Purvi...Mujhe tumhare baare mein sab kuchh maloom ho chuka hai...Kyun na hum dono milkar ek nayi zindagi shuru karein"...Suhas said, coming in front of her.

"Bakwas band karo!...Mujhe tumse nafrat hai!...Nikal jao yahan se!...Jao!"...Purvi yelled at the top of her voice, throwing away the toys he had brought for Aarush.

"Are...Are Purvi...Ye kya kar rahi ho"...Suhas uttered, looking at her and the toys she was throwing.

Purvi ignored him and continued throwing the toys in anger. Meanwhile Kavin reached there and a toy came and fell near his feet.

"Om shaanti shaanti!"...He uttered, picking up the toy.

Purvi and Suhas looked at him.

"Aap!"...Purvi uttered surprisingly.

"Khairiyat hui tumhara gussa paon mein aakar gira...Agar sar pe girta to na jaane kya ho jaata"...Kavin said jokingly and laughed a little.

Purvi looked down angrily. Kavin looked at her and then his gaze fell on Suhas.

"Aap?"...He asked, looking at Suhas.

"Mujhe Suhas kehte hain"...Suhas introduced himself to Kavin.

"Aur aise koun hain aap?"...Kavin asked when he felt something fishy in his behaviour.

Suhas: Main Preeti ka rishtedaar hoon...Meri biwi ki aunty aur inki mammy cousins hain...Aapse milkar bahut khushi hui Mr. ...

"Kavin kehte hain mujhe"...Kavin said with a smile, shaking hands with him.

"Ab aap hi bataiye na Mr. Kavin, chalte waqt aunty ne inke bete ke liye kuchh khilone bheje the...Is mein mera kya kasoor hai...I'm just a messenger"...Suhas said to him, looking at Purvi.

"Haan Preeti...Is mein naaraaz honewali kounsi baat hai"...Kavin said softly, looking at Purvi.

"Waise apni jagah par ye bhi sahi hain...Jab ye vidhwa hui tab aunty ne inka haal tak na puchha...Aur jab maloom hua ki itne bade gharane ki bahu hain, to maafi maang rahi hain"...Suhas said, looking at Kavin.

"Rishtedaari mein ye sab to chalta rehta hai"...Kavin said with a smile, looking at him.

Suhas smiled and looked at Purvi. Kavin also looked at her.

"Preeti"...He uttered softly.

Purvi looked up at him.

"Inka dil rakhne ke liye rakh lo ye khilone"...Kavin said softly, forwarding the toy towards her.

Purvi took the toy unwillingly and kept it on the bed. Meanwhile Rama came there with coffee and snacks. Purvi looked at her.

"Tum jao"...She said after taking the tray of coffee and snacks from her.

Rama nodded and left the room. Kavin and Suhas looked at Purvi.

"Main aapka bahut ehsaanmand hoon Mr. Kavin...Agar aap na hote to ye toot'ta hua rishta na jaane kaise judta"...Suhas said to Kavin, looking at Purvi.

Kavin turned his gaze from Purvi and looked at him.

"Baithiye na...Coffee pijiye"...He said with a smile.

"Maaf kijiye...Kabhi aur...Namaste"...Suhas said with a smile, looking at him and Purvi.

"Namaste"...Kavin replied back with a smile.

Suhas smiled and walked out of the room before glancing at Purvi. Kavin noticed that and rolled his eyes annoyedly.

"Kaafi dilchasp aur oversmart hain aapke rishtedaar mahashay"...He said annoyedly, looking at Purvi.

"Mera koi rishtedaar nahin"...Purvi retorted back angrily.

She calmed herself and looked at Kavin.

"Baithiye"...She said calmly.

"Haan...Waise kahan gaye hain sab log?"...Kavin asked, sitting on the sofa.

"Maa Aaru ko lekar park gayi hain aur papa doctor uncle ke saath walk par gaye hain"...Purvi replied, passing a cup of coffee towards him.

Kavin smiled and took the cup of coffee.

At the other side, Suhas reached the hotel where he was residing with Renee.

"Kya hua Suhas?...Kuchh baat bani?"...Renee asked desperately.

"Aaj to sirf daana hi pheka hai sweetheart"...Suhas said, lighting a cigarette.

"Great!...Khaaya chidiya ne?"...Renee asked, holding his right arm.

"Khaayegi nahin to jaayegi kahan...Tumhe pata hai Purvi ke chacha aur Preeti ke sasur ki daulat mein zameen aasmaan ka fark hai"...Suhas said, smoking the cigarette.

"Ab aage kya socha hai?"...Renee asked, looking at him.

"Suhas khud nahin sochta Renee...Doosron ko majboor karta hai sochne ke liye...Purvi ne kya socha hai ye kal shaam chheh baje maloom hoga"...Suhas said with an evil grin, smoking the cigarette.

To be continued...