Chapter 26

Next morning, Kavin woke up when the sunrays fell over his face through the window of his room. He smiled and turned to the other side to hug Purvi. He opened his eyes when he didn't find her beside him. He looked around the room but she was not there. He put on one of his shirts and went outside the room for her. He smiled when he saw her in the kitchen. She had already taken bath and was busy preparing breakfast. He walked upto her and hugged her from behind.

"Good morning"...He wished her, kissing her neck lazily.

Purvi turned around and looked at him with a smile.

"Uth gaye aap...Jaaiye naha lijiye...Tab tak main aapka nashta tayyar rakhti hoon"...She said, moving her hands over his shirt.

Kavin held her hands and pulled her against his chest.

"Mera to mann hi nahin kar raha tumse ek pal ke liye bhi door jaane ko...Dil kar raha hai tumhe dekhta rahoon...Aur bas pyaar karta rahoon"...He whispered against her face.

Purvi smiled shyly and looked down. Kavin tilted her chin up and leaned forward to kiss her.

"Mhm-hmm!...Kya kar rahe hain!...Jaaiye!"...Purvi said, pushing him out of the kitchen towards the bathroom.

Kavin made a face and went inside the bathroom to take bath.

After sometime, Purvi was busy feeding Aarush. Sonam was also sitting with them and was having her breakfast.

"Aaru ab jaldi se milk finish karo"...Purvi said to Aarush, forwarding a glass of milk towards him.

Aarush made a face and nodded in no because he didn't want to drink milk.

"Aaru...Please beta...Pee lo"...Purvi said softly, taking him on her lap.

"Purvi..."...Kavin called out from the bedroom.

"Hmm!...Jee!..."...Purvi mumbled, looking in the direction of their room.

She sighed and looked back at Aarush again.

Purvi: Aaru...Please jaldi se finish karo...Tumhare papa ko...

"Purvi..."...Kavin called out again from the bedroom.

"Bhabhi...Aap jaaiye...Aaru ko doodh main pila doongi"...Sonam said with a smile, looking at her.

Purvi nodded and gave her the glass of milk. Sonam kept the glass of milk on the dining table and took Aarush on her lap.

"Aaru...Jaldi se milk khatam karo, phir hum dono mall jaayenge tumhare liye toys lene"...She said softly, forwarding the glass of milk towards him.

"Pomis (Promise)?"...Aarush asked in his babyish voice with a slight lisp.

"Pomis!"...Sonam uttered imitating him and laughed fondly.

Aarush smiled widely and finished his milk quickly. Purvi smiled at him and walked towards the bedroom.

"Kya hua?...Kyun bula rahe the aap?"...She asked Kavin as she entered inside the room.

Kavin looked at her while putting on the buttons of his shirt.

"Ghadi kahan hai meri?"...He asked, looking at her.

Purvi walked upto their cupboard and took out his wrist watch after opening it. Then, she went to him and gave him his wrist watch.

"Purvi!...Belt kahan hai meri?"...Kavin asked as she turned around to leave.

Purvi again went towards their cupboard and took out his belt. After that, she came to him and gave him his belt.