Chapter 8: The Lizardmen

It wasn't a win for me. The female Ogres Rimuru had named, Shuna and Shion, were always taking care of him. I thought I'd get to pet him all I could. Shion, the other female Ogre, had gone from a mean looking barbarian to a beautiful woman with a packed chest. Shuna, who was already pretty cute, was now even cuter. Shion had one long and black horn and Shuna had two short and white horns. Rimuru was on Shion's lap and Shuna wanted to trade places. 

Shuna: "Shion, time to switch places."

Shion: "Oh, no, Princess. I will look after Lord Rimuru."

They were arguing like this for a long time. It started to get annoying so I told them to stop.

Y/N: "Stop fighting. If you can't do this without fighting, you shouldn't even do it."

They looked at me. I felt like a parent for some reason.

Shuna: "Of course, Lord Y/N. Come, Shion. It seems that we can't do this without fighting."

Shion: "Noooooo! I wanna take care of Lord Rimuru! I wanna, I wanna!"

And now she's throwing a tantrum. Is she a kid?

Benimaru: "Shion, just go. We'll look after Lord Rimuru."

This was Benimaru, the Ogres' young master. He was now shorter and more handsome. The type that would be popular with the ladies. His magicules had increased by a ton.

Shion: "I don't wanna! I don't wanna, I don't wanna!"

Y/N: "Shion. This is an order. Go."

She stopped. She was clearly embarrassed.

Shion: "Yes, Lord Y/N..."

Y/N: "Good. Benimaru, keep an eye on her."

Benimaru: "Yes, sir."

They then left. Not sure where, but that didn't matter. I was alone with a sleeping Rimuru. Petting time!

Y/N: "Ah, this is so relaxing. Nothing wins against this. Those Ogres are quite a handful."

I pet him for a while, relaxing, until they came back.

Shuna: "Lord Y/N. Can we come in?"

Y/N: "Sure, come in."

Shuna: "Thank you."

Y/N: "So, what is it?"

Shuna: "We have talked about what you told us. We have agreed to take turns taking care of Lord Rimuru. Two days a week to both of us and three to you, Lord Y/N."

Huh. Shion agreed to that? I guess she can be mature when she tries.

Y/N: "I see. So when do you want to take care of him?"

Shuna: "I take care of him for the first two days of the week, Shion the next two days and you can have the last three."

Y/N: "Huh. I'm fine with that, but did Shion really agree to this, too?"

Shion: "Of course I did! I'm not that childish!"

You threw a tantrum. I thought you were supposed to be an adult.

Y/N: "Okay. Well, the next three days are the last days of this week, so I don't mind."

Shuna: "Understood. Shion, please be patient."

Shion: "Fine."

Y/N: "That's better. Now, go do something you like."

Shion:"Yes, sir. Can I cook for you as an apology?"