Chapter 15: Eurazania's Delegation

*Rimuru's POV*

Rimuru: "Alice Rondo-san!"

Alice: "Here!"

Rimuru: "Chloe Aubert-san!"

Chloe: "Here."

Rimuru: "Okay, everyone's here. As I told you previously, I'll be leaving Freedom Academy at the end of the current term."

Everyone was saddened by that fact.

Chloe: "Sensei..."

Rimuru: "Hey, don't look so sad. I'll come back to visit all the time. And I'll bring Y/N, too."

Kenya: "Hmph. Don't bother."

Alice: "Yeah! It'll be a relief to have you gone!"

Looks like we've got a few tsunderes here.

Ryota: "What's with the tough act?"

Gale: "You guys just can't be honest with yourselves."

Chloe: "Rimuru-sensei, you really will come visit, right?"

Rimuru: "Yeah, of course. That said, we still have more than a month left until then. Also, you guys still have your finals to get through first, so you'd better study hard!"

Kenya: "Ugh, finals?"

Someone knocked on the door.

???: "Rimuru-sensei, I'm here."

Rimuru: "Oh, time for Tiss-sensei's class."

I had to turn into my human form since I was in my slime form. (Author: Yeah, too lazy to explain who she is. Let's just say she's a teacher.)

Rimuru: "Come on in. You guys better not make any trouble for Tiss-sensei, you hear?"

Kenya: "We wouldn't make any trouble."

Gale: "Tiss-sensei traveled to Guratol with us. We have a pretty tight bond with her now." (Author: Yeah, that happened. Go watch the OVA, I'm probably not gonna write that. But I could write the beach episode...)

Then, the door opened and Tiss-sensei came in.

Tiss: "Yes, they're all great kids."

Rimuru: "Great kids, huh?"

Looking at them, they did look like that. I have to admit, they are great kids.

Rimuru: "Okay, Tiss-sensei, they're all yours."

Ryota: "What're you gonna do, Rimuru-sensei?"

Alice: "Take a nap or something, I bet."

Rimuru: "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Alice-kun, despite appearances, I have quite a lot of work to do! Until next time, everyone!"

Tiss: "See you later, Rimuru-sensei! All right, let's start class."

Brats: "Yes, ma'am!"

Timeskip

I was now on a hill where I could see the whole city along with Ranga.

Rimuru: "Looks like she's getting along pretty well with them."

Ranga: "Yes."

Rimuru: "I guess this means I can count on Tiss-sensei to take over for me. Well, then..."

I teleported both of us near our town. Y/N was suddenly in front of us.

Y/N: "Yo."

Although it is great to see him again after so long (Author: You saw him yesterday.), how did he know I'd arrive now?