Chapter 24: Family Reunion

(Hey hey! It's ya boi, RimuruBestBoy! Or RBB, whichever. Managed to write this chapter somehow. This chapter should include everything about Y/N's family. I think. I don't know if I've forgotten something, but whatever. So, after this chapter, the canon Tensura will continue. Just gotta wait till I get the books. I was supposed to order them in December, but I forgot to all the time. My memory sucks, it seems. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!)

*Y/N's POV*

After a while of hugging my family and everyone else being confused, I briefly introduced them to everyone. And everyone was surprised beyond my comprehension. 

Rimuru: "What do you mean it's your family?!"

Y/N: "Uh... That it's my family? And why are you looking so smug?"

Mom, sis, and Y/B all had a smug face. I truly don't understand them.

Rimuru: "I didn't mean that! I meant why and how are they here?!"

Y/N: "Why are you asking me? Ask them. And don't shout, my ears hurt."

Rimuru: "Oh, sorry."

Y/M: "You seem to have lots of friends, sweetie."

Oh no.

Shuna: "Swee-"

Shion: "-tie?"

Why did she have to say that? Now everyone's looking at me again.

Y/N: "Mom, please don't call me that."

Y/M: "Why not? It fits you."

That made things worse. And Rimuru kinda looks like he agrees. I can tell.

Y/S: "Hey, bro. What's with the embarrassed face?"

Y/N: "Oh, come on. You just met me again after not seeing me in 2 years, why do you have to tease me now?"

Y/S: "It's funny."

She's still like that...

Y/B: "Big bro! Do you really rule a country?"

Y/N: "Oh, Y/B. You've grown!"

I picked him up and held him in the air.

Y/N: "Yup, I rule a country with Rimuru there."

Y/B: "Don't hold me like this."

Y/N: "Okay."

I let go. Instead of him falling, he floated in mid-air. He was kinda shocked. I left him there.

Y/B: "Don't just leave me here!"

I let him fall.

Y/B: "Ow!"

He's fine.

Y/N: "Anyway, should we go somewhere else? We can talk more somewhere else."

Soon

We went somewhere else. Specifically to the room we use for everything. My family was on the left side of the table.  Some people also didn't come with us, probably to give me and my family some time together. There was tea in front of everyone, as usual. Rigurd also told us that the others are gonna put up a welcome party for my family.

Y/N: "So, uh... How's it going?"

Vanir: "Marvelous."

Not you.

Vanir: "I know."

...

Y/M: "We're doing great, now that we've met you again."