Chapter 23: Walpurgis

Quick notice: Halloween chapter is canceled. It's been too long a time, it wouldn't be too good since I have no idea what people do at Halloween since I've never celebrated it, and it isn't that important. Also, I started this chapter somewhere around the 5th of Decemberso I know, it's already 19th or 18th or whatever. Anyway, a Christmas chapter will happen, so await that. Now, to the chapter. Also, I skipped, again, the fights before Walpurgis, since they don't have that big of an impact on this fanfic. And y'all should know everything already, so yeah. Straight to Walpurgis. I'm sorry if some of you did want to read it, but honestly, I just wanna skip all of it because I feel like it's been so long since I published a chapter. This chapter is about 13k words, so yeah. Good luck. Anyway, enough BS and more action.

*3rd person's POV*

While Benimaru and the others were fighting Clayman's forces, Y/M continued her training with her unique skill, while the siblings had begun playing a game. The game is, in a nutshell, a test of speed and coordination. One player puts their hand on a flat surface and one other player puts theirs on top of the other player. The player who put their hand first puts their other hand on top of the other player's hand. The bottom hand is then put on top of the hands and so on. It starts slow but speeds up as it goes on and on. The winner is the player who has both of their hands on the top. The siblings have played this game so much that they can go fast enough that their hands look like cartoon characters fighting. And it's all correct, too. Seriously, they've been playing this round for nearly half an hour. They even chat while playing. Like it's nothing. Even in their old world they could go for ten minutes. Anyway, both of them are getting tired by now. It looks like Y/S is losing. Y/B is now much stronger and has more stamina than his sister due to getting to this world.

Y/B: "And... I win!"

He got both of his hands on top.

Y/S: "Dammit! When'd you get that good?!"

Y/B: "I've always been this good! You just cheat all the time!"

Y/S: "No I don't!"

Y/B: "Yes you do!"

And they always start arguing after a round. Also, she does cheat. Their mom just looked at them with a small smile on her face. She began training again.

Y/B: "Anyway, mom! Can you do it yet?"

Y/M: "I should be able to soon. Probably will be another hour."

Y/B: "An hour?"

Y/M: "Maybe less, actually. This is just so confusing to me."

Y/S: "Well, yeah. Skills seem to be hard to master. By the way, li'l bro, what skills do you have?"

Y/B: "Assassin-based skills. I like them."

Y/S: "And I only have assisting skills and spells... And mom has assisting skills, too. Why'd only you get the cool skills?"

Y/B: "I'm the favorite, of course."

Y/S: "The hell does that mean?"

Y/B: "No idea. Also... I wonder what skills big bro has."

The mood of all three of them dropped a bit instantly. It's not something easy to talk about.

Y/M: "From what I heard,  he must have strong skills. After all, he is, according to what I heard, a ruler of a nation."

Siblings: "What?"

Y/M: "Oh, did I forget to mention? Y/N apparently leads a nation with someone else."

The two siblings stood speechless, looking at their mom like she had just told some kind of a laughable lie. But they didn't laugh, just stood there dumbfounded.