Chapter 2: Bip,Bop,Bump Morning

Chapter 2: Bip,Bop,Bump Moring

"Princess time to get up for school, its your first day!" My dad says outside my door.  

Today, the first day of my last senior year at school before... I become a super famous model! I open my eyes in excitment and place a huge smile on my face. Grabbing my glasses I jump out of bed and skip to the kitchen. Ok, I do have glasses but no one knows or suspects that I do. Never do I ever wear them to school, if I did my whole popular Image would be ruined and we don't want that to happen now do we? 

"Goodmoring." I chirp. I see my mum on the phone probably talking to one of her clients discussing, well something for the bussiness.

"Yeah ok that would be great. Can you make sure you call Mac and tell him that I need those papers by Wednesday... Thanks bye." My mum ends the call and starts typing on her laptop. I sigh, not a great start to the morning. But its a habit, I never get a greeting in the morning. My family is a very active family, always swamped with assignments and things to do. But thats how I get my blings and things! 

"Sister. I would call you a retard, but that would be insulting to retards." But then theirs my sister, the oppsite of busy. She has never had a glimpse of a job and I bet she never will. But she is related to me and the older one matter of fact. Lets just say, is she was on a highway and I was driving my great pink convertable I would run her over. Thats how much I love her.

" Wow Kate, how long did it take you to come up with that one?" I ask sacastically. She sticks her toung out at me. I roll my eyes and grab an apple.

"Clara get ready for school, its starts in an hour and Kate you have a job interview in an hour and a half. And Kate please look nice and you actually want this job." My mum proclaims. My parents do everything to get Kate seperior paying job, basicallyany job. But she has no dilploma or experince in anything so shes probably going to end up at a hot fast food resturant.

" Well this day will be a complete waste of makeup for her then won't it?" I mention.

"If I throw a stick, will you go the hell away!" Kate shouts. I put my hands up in a serender manner and leave to get ready for school. I dress up in my in my blue skater skirt and my floral crop top with my cute pump heels. I do my hygine stuff like makeup, put my contacts and hair. Grabbed my Chanel bag and my perfect popular life begins.

***

 Scarbank Highschool. The school I've ruled over for nearly 5 years, I feel so old but I'm still beautiful. I walk through the school doors and see my two besties.  Tessa and Marie standing there looking amazing as usual. I straighten up and stroll over there, they turn around and see me immediately. They rush other and we have the air kisses, oh how much I missed these girls.

"Clara you look fabulous as always,love the bag." Tessa protests. 

" Thanks Tessa bought it myself. But girls, its our last year of highschool and I want to make the most of it." I reply. Its true, I do want to look my best but, the thing is that I'm not the best at well school work. I have tried tutors and asking teachers secretly of course. But it never works, I bearly past last year and I have a feeling this year will be not so good. Being a model has been a dream ever since I was child and I want that dream to keep having a light shining through it.

"Hey sexy." I spring around to see the most amazing boyfriend around, Jack. My friends start giggling and I roll my eyes. Jack has dark brown hair that has been put up in a quiff and grey, green eyes. But we both have very different gentitics, since I have blond hair. But we both have the same colour eyes which makes us super hot together.

"Hey Jack, you are looking great on this amazing day." I quote. He pulls me closer so our toursos are touching, I put my hands around his neck.

"Not as amazing as you, hey I got football practise after school come and watch me?" he asks. Jack is the captin of the football so he is always expected to show up for all the practises and games. So that means we don't get to see each other as much as we would like. He likes me coming to watch his practises but boys running around a feild,sweating and getting dirty from the mud. I don't think so.

"I think I will pass on this one Jack, stuff todo at home." I lie. He kisses me on the lips.

"Ok, but don't miss me too much babe." He says.

"I won't." He grins and then leaves of with his mates. Tessa and Marie rush up in front of me, they have huge grins on their faces.

"Oh my gosh, you and Jack are like so perfect for each other." Marie squeals. I laugh and give her a push. The bell goes off and first period is about to commence.

"Come on girls, if we don't hurry we are all going to be late for our very first class of the year."

***

"And thats students, is why 4(4x)+2(x)= 3. Class dismissed." The whole classroom rumbles with noises of students packing up and leaving. I stay sitting still trying to figure out how he did that math equation even though he explained it 1 million times. My math teacher Mr. Mock comes over and sits beside me.

"How you finding it Miss Hill?" Mr Mock asks. I cradle my head in my arms, and give out a huge sigh.

"Horrible Mr.Mock. Everything you explain goes in my head and messes every inch of it." I admit. I hated math, every little thing about it. How I passed last year? Good question, yes there was cheating involved. But I got that from a girl called Stacey Green, one of the school nerds. I would give her a full makeover if she gave me the answers for the test and it worked. But sadly she does'nt attend this school anymore. 

 "Well a good idea is to get a tutor or come to the homework club afterschool." He says. I start packing up, the girls are going to wonder where I am and start having a heart attack and think that I'm having a fashion emergency.

"Thanks Mr. Mock, but no thanks. I have better things to do after school but thanks for the advice." I reply sweetly. Then I walk off before I could hear his responce. I walk inside the cafe and glance around for my girls, I spot them at our usual lunch table near the back. Again I straighten up and stroll over to my table, then suddenly a whole plate of mac and cheese gets plastered on me.

***

Hey guys thanks for reading my first book and my second chapter! I hope its exciting, and girly enough. Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Missreadsalot101