Chapter 12: School Has Began

School, dreaded school. The worst part, I have a class with Jack today. I haven't been to school in awhile since Jack broke up with me, instead I was lazily on the couch. But today my parents are making me go to school. Love them to bits...

"I'm off to school now bye!" I shout. A faint reply falls into my ears, its time to leave. I go outside and see Leo's car. He can't stay away from me can he?

"What are you doing here Leo?" I ask boredly. He grins and opens the passenger door.

"I am taking your lovely self to school." He replys.

"But my girls normally pick me up." I state. Leo holds up his phone.

"Something called technology Clara." He says in a duh tone. What?! My girls betray me like that. They just want me to get with Leo, well that's never going to happen so jokes on you girls! I sigh heavily and jump in the car.

We drive in dead silence. I bet he's thinking about stupid hard math equations. But me on the other hand is completely different. What will people think of me now? The annoying wimp? The over dramatic girl?

"Are you going to be ok at school?" Leo asks. Am I? Thousands of eyes staring me down?

"Yeah, I guess." I respond quietly. I look down at my outfit. Its not what I normally wear so that will cause more questions. I'm wearing skinny black jeans with a white v-neck tee, then over that is a red flannel and some brown uggs. I look like a woodsman on a casual day out.

We pull into the school carpark and Leo parks swiftly into a spot. He turns of the engine and grabs his backpack.

"Do you want me to go before you or you go first?" He asks. I give a confused look.

"What, why?" I reply. Leo rasises his eyebrows. Sometimes people are more confusing than math.

"You popular image?" He draws out.. Would it matter now? Like everyone in the school probably hates me for dumping the most popular guy in school. Unless they know the truth which I doubt they don't.

"No, please walk in with me?" I plead. He nods and opens the car door. Just about as I was going to open my own door Leo opens it like a gentleman. I smile and get out. He slams the door shuts and we enter inside the school.

We open the doors and silence, pure science. Everyone's eyes are glued to me and Leo. I look down the halls, more people are staring. Wonderful... Everyone one of these monkeys are looking at the person I am. Is my hair alright?

"Come on, let's get you to your class." Leo whispers into my ear. Great people are looking at me differently. Giving me disgusted faces, things change.

"Yeah thanks." I say. Leo nods and puts his arm around my shoulder and leads me to my next class. I try to clear my mind of those horrible thoughts and ignore everyone's glare. We arrive at my next session and Leo gives me a weak smile.

"Thanks for sticking with me even though everyone was staring into our souls." I say trying to change the mood. He grins and holds onto the straps of his backpack.

"Eh, I get thoes looks a lot anyway. So I guess I'm use to it." He responds giving a little shrug. Leo gets bullied? That's horrible, he doesn't deserved to be hurt and looked funny at. Just because he's different from populars doesn't mean he should be bullied. To think all this time, I looked at people like their a monster but now I know how it feels.

"Right, uhh see you later Leo." I quickly say then leave quickly to my next class. Lets hope my girls don't think I'm a alien from a different planet.
***
Thanks for reading guys!

Missreadsalot101