Chapter 14: In Acceptance

I am the worst person in the world. My boyfriend broke up with me and now I'm a wreak. Now because of that the whole school hates me, even my girls. My life is a mistake. As I lay in my bed in my house on beautiful Sunday morning wearing grey sweatpants with a old band tee. Can't forget my glasses, the only thing that understands me. Who am I kidding? No one understands my pain.

"Hey honey, do you want some lunch? I'm making some tacos." My mom says through my door. I could just eat my worries away or eat nothing and make a stand.

"I'm not hungry thanks." I reply. I hear my door click open and footsteps coming to my bed.

"Honey are you ok?" She asks. Then it happens, more sad tears start streaming down my face and my breathing becomes more faster and heavier.

"No." I choke out. Its still silent except for my sobs, I feel arms twist around me. My Mom is hugging me and its not just a quick 'you're ok' hug, its a 'I know how you feel' hug. I lay in here in her arms for ages just letting my thoughts run free.

"What happened Clara? Why are you like this?" My mom asks. Then for about 20 straight minutes I tell her what's happened. She listens carefully and rubs my back while I choke my horrible story out.

"Now here I am. Being inside on this wonderful day surround by tear stains." I respond wiping my face with a tissue. My mum sighs and goes and opens my curtains. Like that's going to help my pain.

"Look Clara, we all have gone through this pain and emotion. I have, your father and sister have. Its just a thing that you have to pull through in life. Now after hearing what happened I realized that I haven't really been there for you. But there was one person that was." My mom explains and gives me a wink. I roll my eyes.

"Leo, he's been there for you. I think you should go on a date with him." My mom says and pulls out her phone. My eyes go as wide as a fish and I run to where my mom is.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I ask nervously. She chuckles and pulls me into a hug.

"Oh nothing really. I just asked Leo if he wanted to go on a date with you and that I already made reservations for the two of you." She says like its nothing, well to me its actually kinda something! But then a tiny voice inside of me is thanking my mom. A tiny spark is excited for this date. Who knows I actually might enjoy it.

"Uh thanks I guess." I say and then breaking the awkward hug.

"Now as I was saying about me and your dad not being there for you." My mom starts. I groan and plump back onto my cozy bed.

"Mom. Don't worry about it,really. You guys are super busy everyday and I can handle it." I explain.

"Yes I know but things will change. At the end of the year, our family is going on holiday and no excuses not to go." She says. I groan in misery. No, please not a family holiday. Anything but that.

"Fine." I mumble. My mom smiles in victory then comes and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you Clara." She says against my head.

"I love you too." I respond. My mom finally leaves and my room is again mine. My phone beeps, please no more social things. I check the ID of the messenger. Its Leo, no surprise there.

Hey Clara
Can't wait for our date. Its cool that you suggested it and that you think I'm cute ;) see you tomorrow night.

Leo

Sadly my mum won't live until tomorrow to see me off...

***
Hey guys thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter make sure to give it a vote and see you in my next chapter.

Missreadsalot.