Chapter 10: First Time

Ugh I'm so bored, for once I want to be in school. I lay lazily on my bed looking at my white ceiling. Who knew weekends could be so boring? After awhile I decide to call Jack to see what he's up too.

I reach to my beside table, damn short arms. I stretch as far my body will let me and I just grab my phone.

"Uh hello?" Jack says a bit stressed and busy.

"Hey babe, its me." I reply. I hear another voice in the background.

"Oh hey babe, nows not a good time to call." He admits. I sit up and hold my phone properly.

"Why?" I ask. He sighs through the phone.

"Uh just family business you know? I'm uh... looking after my sister." He explains. Oh that explains the voice in the background.

"Right, sorry for bothering you. See you Monday." I say.

"Bye Clara." He replys back and immediately hangs up the phone. I look curiously at my phone. Normally me and Jack will fight over who hangs up first.

I groan and drop my phone onto the bed.

"Tough phone call?" My sister says and comes lay beside me.

"Yeah, he's busy looking after his sister and I'm stuck here bored out of my mind." I say.

"Well, how about you go and help him?" She suggests. For the first time in forever my sister is right and suggests something useful.

"Yeah I will do that, thanks sis." I say and roll off my bed.

"Eh its what I'm here for." She says and gets off my messed up bed as well.

"Oh I thought you were here to annoy and make fun of me?" I say. She's chuckles and then leaves. I then go to my wardrobe and get changed into something more suitable.

I change into a tribal maxi dress with some brown flats. Time to make a surprise visit to my boyfriend.

***

My mum drops me off and goes back to her boring work. I jump up the steps to the front door. Should I knock? I stand in front of the door for a minute thinking about if I should knock or text Jack that I'm outside.

Suddenly out of nowhere the door opens and Jacks mum comes out but stops before she bumps into me. Of course she's on her phone, Jacks mum works at my mum and dads business.

"Oh hello Clara. Surprise to see you here." She says putting her phone away.

"I thought I would come here and help Jack look after his sister." I respond politely. Then her face goes confused.

"Oh really? Casey (Jacks sister) is at her friends house." She says. Then my whole body drops inside. Like a huge bolder crushing me. Jack lied to me, for the first time.

"Oh right, uh is he inside?" I ask trying to act calm but right now I feel like snapping someones arm off.

"Of course dear, go right in." She says moving out of the way for me. I rush is quickly and run up the stairs into Jacks bedroom.

Ok did I put my contacts in today? Because right now I see Jack kissing a girl, which is frankly not me. Please tell me I'm having a horrible nightmare.

"No.. this can't be happening." I whisper but it was loud enough for both of them to hear. They quit the kissing and face me, shocked and guilty.

"Babe what are you doing here?" He asks pushing the girl back. Anger rushes through me viens and into my brain. Its controlling my actions.

"Don't babe me Jack! Who the hell is she?!" I shout pointing at the scared girl. Well she freaking should be, because hell is about to be let loose.

"Clara its not what it looks like." He insists. Then I go up and slap him right on the side of his face. What can I say anger is over taking me. His hand clasp to his face and sits down on his chair.

"How could you Jack?! You lied to me. I was coming over to help you look after your sister but instead I find you kissing... This b***ch." I choke out. Tears start streaming down my face.

Jack finally stands up and is able to speak. He goes over to the girl and whispers something in her ear. Then she leaves, yeah run away!

I run my hand through my blonde hair and sigh.

"I'm sorry Clara, it was a mistake. I still love-"

"Save it." I cut him off. "I don't want to hear that crap. Now who is she?" He sighs.

"I met Karen at the party we went to. We were playing spin the bottle and it landed on her. Someone dared her to kiss me.

I defended my self, I didn't want to do it. But Karen did, so she came up and kissed me. After that I couldn't stop thinking about her." He says. More and more guilt keeps flashing through his eyes.

"So I invited her over here today to make things straight but that turned out into a make out session. That's why I lied when you called me." He finishes.

Great I probably look like a raccoon, my boyfriend just cheated on me and even worse I'm still bored.
How could he? Cheat and lie on me like that.

"Fine be with her I don't care." I say and grab my bag off of the floor and over my shoulder.

"No Clara wa-"

"Stop it Jack! I don't want to hear it. We are through, so go and cry to Kaitlin." I choke out. This is it, the first breakup I've ever had. The first time someone has cheated on me. Lastly the first time I leave with a broken heart.

"Its Karen." He whispers stressed. I give him a glare then give up and walk away.

***

Oh how sad. LOL. Hope you enjoyed and see you next time!

Missreadsalot101