5: Intruder!?

Harry's pov

"You what!?" asked Charlie
" You heard me Charlie and it's not a request from your friend Harry it's an order from your boss Harry," I stated

"You're officially doomed, man." He shook his head and said.

"Do your work ." I ignored his petty remark.
_________________________________________

Friday Morning

Bella's pov

I was sitting in my car with my driver heading to college.
I hope today would be more normal than yesterday.
Yesterday was a mess. I was the topic of the day. Everyone had something or the other to say about the incident that took place at Stacy's residence Wednesday night.

Thank god Drake did not turn up to college yesterday it made things a lot easier to handle.
Not that I am scared of him or anything. It's that his presence would have made things worse.

As per the information I got from some of my faithful college mates he won't be coming for a few days because he was somewhere out of the station with his father for some business purpose.
Another reason to hope that today will be better.

After dropping me Sam ( my driver ) drove off.

I was heading inside the college campus when I saw a shadow going towards the college garage.

I didn't know why but it kinda appeared to be suspicious. Without even thinking twice I followed the silhouette.

When that shadow was close enough I realized that he was a boy or man. Maybe he was any student or teacher.
If that was the case then nothing was strange or unusual about it.
But the thing that got my attention was that he had long almost shoulder-length hair. That no one in our college had or at least no one I knew of.

I may not speak to many of my college mates but I am very well aware of them. So recognizing them would not be a big deal for me.

But this boy did not look like he was from our college.

He went into the garage. I followed him in.

Then he suddenly stopped.
"Why did he stop ?" I thought.

Then it hit me I was so stupid to openly follow him I was not even looking for any kind of camouflage. Obviously, he would know that he was being followed.

I swallowed a heavy lump in my throat.

Nevertheless, I courageously asked
"Who is this?"
After a fine half a minute or so he turned around.

My breathing had almost stopped.

"It's me ." He said looking at me with one hand behind his head.

I let out my breath.
It was Harold. Thank God.
But what was he doing here?

"Harold?" I said absolutely not expecting to see him.

"You remembered my name ."
He stated as if I did not know that.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him the most obvious question I could.

"I uh I came to meet you..." he was fumbling with words.

I was really confused and did not know what he actually meant by this statement.
So I just looked at him so that he could complete his answer.

"Uh. I came to say sorry to you. Ah for the last time we met I just abruptly left and ah I think it was rude on my part so I uh I came to say sorry to you."
He finally succeeded in telling me.