16: The meeting

Bella's pov

"Life. What do you think of your Life? How do you see your life? What is the meaning of life for you? There can be numerous answers, of vast variety to these questions. For me, life refers to an aspect of existence. Life is beautiful and can be as beautiful as you want it to be.

No doubt life has challenges and problems that await you, to let you down but at the same time no problems or hardships in this life can let us down unless we want them to. We can make our already beautiful life, gifted to us by the heavenly father, even more, beautiful by facing the problems forced upon us with courage and by letting the beauty of life act like a balm, which makes the pain bearable, by giving us hope.

Hope is the essence of life, it keeps our eyes wide open for an improved future.
One most important aspect of life is that it keeps going forward. It will make you face many devastating events, sometimes it will get hard keeping up with the inner faith in the most difficult times, but that time will pass. The night is darkest before dawn but how can we forget the rainbow after the rain? Similarly, nothing is permanent in this life.

In a nutshell, I would like to say that we should enjoy each and every moment of this wonderful life. Let's make an amend to never regret the opportunities we didn't take and let's live life to its fullest. Let's be optimistic, find the good in everything, be happy and make the world a better place to live in.

As it is said "Not only do you become what you think about, but the world also becomes what you think about. Those who think that the world is a dark place are blind to the light that illuminates our lives. Those who see the light of the world view the dark spots as merely potential light. "

"Good work Bella."
Said Mr Richard after reading my essay.

"Thank you, Mr Richard."

"Umm about the scholarship, I hope Principal sir has mentioned it?"

"Yes, he told me before the first class. "

"Well then, congratulations about that."

"Thank you for your help, Mr Richard."

"Mention not."
He said and dismissed me.

"OH MY GOD! Susan."

"Yes, what?"
She asked sassily

"Susan, I got a full scholarship for my further years in English majors. "

"I am soo happy for you."

"Thank you."

"Let's tell Stacy, she'll be so happy. "

I can't help but wonder what holy deed I did to deserve such loyal and lovely friends.
_________________________________________

"So? When are you going to meet Harold?" Asked Susan

"After college today, I'll directly go to meet him, as it is mother has night duty today and father's on sail."

"What about your Granny?"

"She knows. I had told her a long time back as it is I can't hide anything from her no matter how hard I try to.."

"How did she react?"

"Pretty calmly. She's even ready to fill it up for me ."

"You mean lie to your parents that you were home?"

"Ahaan. She said I'm mature enough to make decisions for myself. "

"She's right though. "

"Anyways I better go now. "