28: You don't believe me!?

Bella's pov

"Hello?" Susan answered my call.

"Hi Susan."
I spoke.

"Hi Mi...How are you now?"

"Umm...better."

"Hmm finally got time to attend your phone?"

"Yeah I guess. I can't run from problems forever. "

"That's right. So what do you plan to do?" She asked me.

"Susan , Gemma came home today and I realised how deeply in love she is with Drake." As I said that the other side went silent and I knew why.

"Susan. Hey. I know you're....." as I begin she cuts me and speaks
"No Bella you don't need to explain me. I am completely over him ....(sighs) and now I want to help Gemma." Her words made me smile.

"I know she won't believe me. "

"How do you know that? Have you tried...?"

"No I haven't and I won't. I know she won't believe me. She loves him Susan..so much that it's kind of blinding her. If I were in her shoes then may be I won't believe someone who says that he is not a good man be that someone my good friend even"

"I mean he threatened you?"

"Yeah but that's not the problem, we have to make Gemma aware of his true character. "

"What do you think?"

"Only Harry can explain her."

"Who'll talk to Harry?" She asked
I sighed deeply.

"Will you Bella? After what he did?"

"What he did was not acceptable but thinking about it now ,when my adrenaline is calm , he was not absolutely wrong. What was he supposed to possibly do witnessing me and.....Drake..in.....that..."

"You're right Bella but I wouldn't want you to lower your self respect in front of him in any way."

"..I would be talking to him only for Gemma." I assure her and that's what I planned too.

"Yes keep that in mind . What he did was wrong and he owes you an apology. "

I hummed in response.

"So will you text him?"

"Hmm."

"Best of Luck."
I chuckled.

I tried to brace myself to text him. I was still not over with what he did that day. To a certain extent it would have been his brotherly instinct to protect his sister and that was understandable but the fact that he did not believe me and was not even ready to hear me out is something I will never be okay with.

He indirectly blamed me for having inappropriate relation with Drake?
That's something I can't even think off he would do.

That act of his had definitely hurt my feelings and made me question myself for even expecting him to trust me.
But keeping all these resentments aside I made up my mind to text him.
I reminded myself that it was only for Gemma that I was going to him and I won't let any other topic ignite in our conversation, especially that argument.

I inhaled a sharp breath and texted him.

(Bold & Italic is Bella and only Italic is Harry)

We need to talk it's urgent.

One minute passed
Two minutes passed
Three minutes passed
Five minutes passed and he did not see my text. I sighed and kept my phone away, silently calming myself and explaining , that no problem if he was ignoring me it only clears up the fact that he did not want to talk to me right now....or even never.