31: I'm sorry

Harry's pov

He held the certificate with a smile beaming on his face.He got off the bus. Entering the house he was welcomed by distinct giggling sound. Out of innocence and curiosity he followed the voices and found himself standing right at the doorstep of his father's room. He was forced to encounter his father lingering over yet another girl on bed.

Silently closing the door behind him he got in his room. Looking intently at the certificate in his hand-

"Congratulations for scoring 1st place on the father's day drawing competition."

It said. He was so excited to show it to his dad and surprise him but turns out his dad surprised him!

I don't know what sense in me was replaying those memories in my head but thinking about it now I can't control my laughter feeling pathetic and pitying myself for being so dumb and expecting anything from him back then. That was just the beginning after that it was his daily routine to bring random girls home. He was just a selfish bastard for most of his life, barely acknowledging my existence in his life and now after eleven damn years he says he is sorry?

Because of the warm liquid running through my veins taking control over me.
I felt the urge to snap when I realised I hit my fist against the glass counter.
Seeing the traces of blood on my fist made me feel satisfied. Guess, I deserve that.

"One more." I ordered the bartender.

It had been more than two hours since I am here getting myself wasted. My eyes were fluttering , chest being heavy. I felt kinda tipsy by now but it clearly helped me to leave behind the emotions rushing through me.

As the quiring liquid entered my esophagus I felt light headed and free from worries.
It felt good.

"Here..." I begun to ask for more when a voice stopped me.

"Enough Harry."

"What are you doing here Charles?" I asked him frowning.

"That's not the question. I think you had enough lets go now."
He came forward to hold my hand when I snapped him.
"I don't wanna go." I muttered almost inaudible owing to how horsey my voice was now.

"I don't care you want or not, you're coming with me that's decided . You don't want to make other headlines now do you?"
He spoke in his obnoxious dad of a voice.

Magazines, headlines reminded me.

"Bella." I spoke.

"Yeah, you don't want her to see another article about you being drunk and making a scene at public club ."

"I want to talk to her."

"Yeah, okay talk to her tomorrow. " he said again coming for me.

"No." I said snapping his hands again.

"I want to meet her..now. "

He remained straight faced for a brief moment before speaking.
"You're not in your senses right now. You wouldn't want to do that when you are sober." He tried to explain me.

But I wanted to meet Bella , I didn't want to wait no longer. Delay will only increase distance between us ,that I didn't want. I had already wasted pretty decent amount of time contemplating whether to trust her, when there was no question to not trust her.

I shook my head vigorously
"What do you think fourteen fifteen pitty shots are enough for me to be out of my senses?"

He gave a disgusting look then said.
"I don't want to fight you Harry please come home your family is worried. "