36: I like you...

Harry's pov

I stood on the doorstep of the room, Bella and her father were inside, the doctor wouldn't allow us in, that concludes why I was standing there with heart, palpitating.

Earlier Mr Peters haphazardly called Bella stating that the doctor has got some solution and now it's been almost half an hour that I was waiting for them to come out.

To add on doctors specifically requested Bella to not accompany Ellena with her that's making my perceptions go wild of what possibly do they have to share.

Eventually, the door clicks open shifting my utmost attention towards its side.

Bella came in view, appearing feeble and quite disturbed, I wanted to approach her and question her but her distorted state cautioned me.

Her petite and loose figure sighed simultaneously she looked at me with pool filled eyes that shown brightly in their hazel complexion. Her eyes held weight that constantly caused them to lower down, not helping those crystal tears to stay in.

She swiftly fell against my chest with a thud causing me to take a few seconds to register what happened when I gradually wrapped my arms around her.

I could feel her soul, tired and withering by the current situation. She didn't cry rather just remained to hold me.

I stroked her open locks slightly aiming to give her all the support I could.

When I realised her father was standing right there witnessing the scene.

Well, that was a bit.....intimidating.

After gearing up herself she detached from me then amidst wiping her face she spoke, her voice quavering a bit.

"They could use her parent's root cells..... they are working on it but...but the chances are low......or.....if she had any sibling then it would have been...."

She looked around, blinking several times. I could feel her pain and what she must be thinking. Ellena had broken all ties from her family and especially Gia's father, how was he or where was he now?
No one had any idea.

But if he would have been here there would still have been hope of going for a safer procedure but now our only hope was chemotherapy.

She initiated to walk past me when I held her hand, "Where are you going?" I asked as it didn't feel right to leave her alone at this point.

"I'm going to tell Ellena, she has to know."
But was it the best idea? For Bella to tell this to Ellena? Will she be able to hold herself as well as Ellena when we all know this news was going to prove to be a dry blow for both of them?

"Don't worry. I'll meet you soon."

She blessed me with her soft smile as if making a silent promise to me. That calmed me to a certain extent.

As I was going to return to Gemma, I realised Bella's father was still standing there, with crossed arms and a sharp shriek in his deep brown eyes. Staring with his bushy brows, not helping to reduce the intimidating aura, he kept creating.

"He..hello Mr Roberts." 
Why the heck did I stammer!?

"Harry Styles. Happy to officially meet you."

What?

Does he know me?
Did Bella tell him?
Or was he a fan of....ah no...not possible...he is Bella's father after all.

Also after meeting Bella, I've left assuming anyone to be my fan in the very first meeting, indeed she had changed my perception of many things.

Anyways back to Mr Roberts, who stood there keenly waiting for me to reply.